What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

channel 9

joondalup_giant

Staff member
channel 9 is showin the NRL grand final at 10:30 on sunday night how many hours delay is this?? guess its a improvement on the normal time slot 4 NRL games 1:30am, what time isit being shown in other states

dimitri

First Grade
great work channel 9

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

In-goal

Bench
What will they screen instead the idiots?

I'm tipping they could get 350,000 viewers in W.A. for the GF and maybe another 200,000 in Adelaide alone that would push the ratings through the SOO roof.

dimitri

First Grade
im sure channel 9 has some riveting television planned

like a re-run of a movie which has been on tv 100 times

:roll:

this is why we need a better TV contract

the next one must state that ALL finals matches be shown live in all areas of australia

plus all areas must recieve a certain amount of live matches per week

XXXX

Juniors
"I'm tipping they could get 350,000 viewers in W.A. for the GF "

Seroiusly ? at 10.30 pm ? when that's the earliest we've seen any RL on TV for at least 2 years . I'm tipping SFA

joondalup_giant

Staff member
XXXX said:
"I'm tipping they could get 350,000 viewers in W.A. for the GF "

Seroiusly ? at 10.30 pm ? when that's the earliest we've seen any RL on TV for at least 2 years . I'm tipping SFA

sfa?? yea it is pretty early compared to the normal time we get games even state of origin is shown around 1-2 in the mornin

Alan Shore

First Grade
At least it's live in VIC.

If there was ONE AD for the game at a reasonable hour, SA and WA would have more than the current 20,000 viewers or whatever it is.

joondalup_giant

Staff member
done it to us again :roll: its really gettin ridiculous not showing the test match at all, id rather the game be bak in its normal time slot 2:00am