What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Related Podcast Eps

shadowboxer

First Grade
For a minute I honestly thought it was a joke pod - taking the wizz hard. Considering they were giving tips to the forwards to put a few big hits under Nico’s ribs?
Great quotes ala Don’t play the badge, play the game?, Sharks are frauds… shiny car in garage that you take out on a Sunday. FMD - there’s being one eyed and then there’s being in straight jacket.
I take back everything I have ever said about sharks related pods, these blokes need medical attention.

Eion

First Grade
For a minute I honestly thought it was a joke pod - taking the wizz hard. Considering they were giving tips to the forwards to put a few big hits under Nico’s ribs?
Great quotes ala Don’t play the badge, play the game?, Sharks are frauds… shiny car in garage that you take out on a Sunday. FMD - there’s being one eyed and then there’s being in straight jacket.
I take back everything I have ever said about sharks related pods, these blokes need medical attention.
It’s opened a whole new world of poddies for me. Can’t wait for the game wrap up. The Red V poddie earned a follower for at least a week

Latest posts