What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

StormHi

Juniors
Yeah Vossy was great at least the comedic value of rabs and Gus pissing each other off was funny Hadley is just annoying and has zero personality Never liked fatty he like Wally don't seem to have a original thought and always sound like they are reading from a script and locky is waaaaay to biased and his voice sounds like concrete shit being dragged across a blackboard. On a. Side note Go the Cowboys !!!

RABK

Referee
The problem with this Hadley bloke is he doesn't shut up, he sounds like a race horse commentator or something

Spot on. It's awful, hopefully a big backlash this week ends this rubbish.

Voss, Fittler and Johns were great. Idiots on here blowing up about their intelligence levels probably find a mozzie buzzing in their ear soothing if they think Hadley is better.

Loudstrat

Coach
Its like your mother in law calling the footy.

C9 - not only do we have to watch 2 crap sides, they deny the best calling team - Voss, Fittler and Johns.

Raaaayyyy's constant yabber is so overbearing they have to turn up the sound of the crow when someone scores!

Mr Saab

Referee
At least with Hadley he calls the f**king game and does not get into some stupid argument with Gould.
Stick to the game

kkingston

Juniors
Anyone who watched the rugby world cup knew this was going to be the case. Normally i laugh at people who say they are going to watch it on mute. Now i understand.

Hutty1986

Immortal
F*ck me dead, Dudley's commentary is completely unsuited to TV. That coupled with the biased, geniused dribbling of Paul "how the f*ck do I keep my job" Vautin makes a deathly duo