What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chants and Banners

Tony Bongo

Bench
If anyone has any chant or banner ideas for 2013 or wants to share any banners you have made already then post them here. I will bump this thread rather than start any new threads throughout the year with anything related to chants or banners. I would like to see plenty of banners calling for an upgrade to Parramatta stadium. The Swarm has a stack of new flags but we need more banners and chants.

Go The Eels !

Last edited:

Tony Bongo

Bench
I have a couple of chant ideas that might catch on in Parra Stadium

“Streets of Parramatta”

We’re from the streets of Parramatta,
Home of the mighty BGA (BGA!)
We will follow you forever,
We will be by your side!
C’mon c’mon Parra Eels!
C’mon c’mon Parra Eels!
C’mon c’mon
C’mon c’mon
Parra Eels !

“Come on you Parra Eels” [Tune of Popeye theme song]

Come on you Parra Eels,
Come on you Parra Eels,
We’ll always love you, never betray you
Come on you Parra Eels!

;-)

Parraletic

Juniors
Nice copy of the Wanderers chants there Tony. But yeah would be great to get some different chants going at games. :)

Euphoria85

Juniors
I have a couple of chant ideas that might catch on in Parra Stadium

?Streets of Parramatta?

We?re from the streets of Parramatta,
Home of the mighty BGA (BGA!)
We will follow you forever,
We will be by your side!
C?mon c?mon Parra Eels!
C?mon c?mon Parra Eels!
C?mon c?mon
C?mon c?mon
Parra Eels !

?Come on you Parra Eels? [Tune of Popeye theme song]

Come on you Parra Eels,
Come on you Parra Eels,
We?ll always love you, never betray you
Come on you Parra Eels!

;-)

DO NOT USE THIS CHANT. AT ALL.

I am first and foremost an eels fan and i am also a wanderers supporter. There will be hell to pay if you use this chant at the game. This is the chant of Wanderers and you will keep it that way.

There will be backlash if the RBB find out you are stealing their chants.

Guys be original and use your brains. stick to parra, parra, parra.

EelsFan05

Bench

I am first and foremost an eels fan and i am also a wanderers supporter. There will be hell to pay if you use this chant at the game. This is the chant of Wanderers and you will keep it that way.

Not that im interesting in chanting, but what are you proposing a good ol all in brawl?

The RBB are stealing our stadium, should we organise some sort of retribution?

Euphoria85

Juniors
Not that im interesting in chanting. But what are you proposing a good ol all in brawl?

Im not proposing anything at all, im just saying dont steal their chants. Be original and make your own ones up.

and technically they are not stealing our stadium, its played at different times of the year, so suck it up man.

Last edited:

Tony Bongo

Bench

You obviously missed the wink at the end of the post. I have no intention of using Wanderers chants but of course they are still welcome to use our stadium. The Swarm have plenty of chants - scores of them in fact. We are just looking for new chants for new players etc. BTW see you at the Woolpack before the game on Sunday if you're going.

EelsFan05

Bench
Im not proposing anything at all, im just saying dont steal their chants. Be original and make your own ones up.

and technically they are not stealing our stadium, its played at different times of the year, so suck it up man.

Sarcasm doesn't across well in forums. I love the Wanderers. Your approach came across pretty aggressive.

Euphoria85

Juniors
You obviously missed the wink at the end of the post. I have no intention of using Wanderers chants but of course they are still welcome to use our stadium. The Swarm have plenty of chants - scores of them in fact. We are just looking for new chants for new players etc. BTW see you at the Woolpack before the game on Sunday if you're going.

Good stuff mate. Looking forward to a better year this year. we named a strong team for the warriors game. Hopefully we get the points.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Good stuff mate. Looking forward to a better year this year. we named a strong team for the warriors game. Hopefully we get the points.

I hope both teams get the points and Parramatta Stadium eventually hosts the best team in both codes.

Eels Dude

Coach
One would think that Wanderers chant was actually clever or unique to warrant such a response. It must have taken a whole of 30 seconds to come up with it.

Noise

Coach
"hell to pay if you use this chant at the game..."

Haha I'm pretty sure sweet f**k all will happen if the swarm use the chant. At the 80th minute when the whole crowd turn around can you tell the wanderers fans that we r just turning to leave because the game is over? I'm scared there will be hell to pay if they think we are copying them

Latest posts