What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield 2019

rednwhites

Juniors
If Widdop, Norman and Hunt can stay on the field this year there's no way we can miss the 8. They have shown glimpses already of Smith/Cronk/Slater. No, not to the same quality, but definitely enough to be too much for most teams to handle if they're clicking. That single run by Host was my highlight so far. More of that please.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Halftime Report - We all know we have the players to go all the way this year.
We all knew defence will be our Achilles heel and it will take time to improve.
Also, we can't expect everyone to be 'on' so early in the season.

What l don't like is putting players in wrong positions, re: Lomax.
I like Lomax but he's a centre players.............. end of story.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Halftime Report - We all know we have the players to go all the way this year.
We all knew defence will be our Achilles heel and it will take time to improve.
Also, we can't expect everyone to be 'on' so early in the season.

What l don't like is putting players in wrong positions, re: Lomax.
I like Lomax but he's a centre players.............. end of story.

Yeap he looks lost on the wing he is a centre not a winger

Bench
Predictable selection by McIdiot. There should be no way Aitken retains his spot. Lomax is being targeted, I suspect Souths are scared to bomb Widdop.
Frizz playing a blinder, as you would expect, forwards were all over the place but got their act together.
Last observation Lafai, my man is back.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Jeez their first try was a worry.....Widdop packs in at lock....their feed he has to turn around and run back into no mans land...wouldnt like to see that repeated this year...Lawrie and Host having great games....get Aitken off move the kid from the wing to his spot and bring Dufty or the new winger on....as usual Sam Burgess up to his grubby best