What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chase to get first go at centre spot

gypsy

Bench
rofl I love how BBC slides Cuthbo into every post about key players we've lost. He genuinely rates him alongside the likes of Boyd, Gaz, Smith and Costi. I bet he's photoshopped him into pics of the 2010 GF celebrations

What are you on about? They put the great man on the wing and he got a famous double

cuthbo.jpg

Hutty1986

Immortal
My Mums up in Sydney visiting me from Cooma this weekend Hutty.

Ya farkin lucky Price didn't pick Beau in the centres this week. A quick detour in Canberra would be on the cards and you'd soon regret ever making that kind of promise.

My old man would love it though. Hour or two at the boozer without being nagged. He'll surely be hoping to christ that Scott plays centre sooner rather than later.

Her time will come, Ronnie. Her time will come.

st.phil

Bench
I hope i'm proved wrong but I rekon guys like Vea, Matthews, Vidot, Miller, Ah Mau and Latimore are going to be pretty shit this year. We will be held afloat by guys like Nighty, Morris, Beau and Creagh. Weyman will keep getting dominated, Hunt will drop a whole lotta pill, and Prior will fall asleep during a match. I just got a bad feeling this will be a long season.

Could not disagree more but hey this is a forum. I think last year the team drifted into a slumber - this year we have youngsters and newbies that will replace bigger names if they are not doing the business. Cam King, Kyle Stanley and De Belin are great young players that could change the complexion of the team markedly.

Cagey Mac

Bench
What are you on about? They put the great man on the wing and he got a famous double

cuthbo.jpg

And the head size is perfectly proportioned
I think that it's going to be a very good year for the Red V
So I'm with St.Phil
With Bennett gone conjecture will return to the forum and opinions will outnumber SBS stories
Bring it on already!!

trudge

Bench
We need to do a job on Newcastle to give the boys and Pricey confidence.

Brutal baptism first up.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If Chase is playing at centre, Where does his brother factor into the scene of things?

fullback...

kyle had his fingers on the no.1 jersey in 2011 when darius was on SOO duties / flying to newcastle to check out real estate

rasaint

Juniors
Lovemedragons said it all for me. I just trust that 2 weeks into the season we are not lamenting that Chase and Kyle have sustained long term injuries and we are scratching around with 2nd rowers in the centres etc. I think Chase was in Melbourne for 2 years and unfortunately never got on the park? Being positive both are really top players and a good run will give the dragons a good run. Actually Chase was really coming on very well before Melbourne and thats why Bellamy signed him.

hardbaby

Coach
Yeah I don't know. Death riding guys for being "injury prone" sounds a bit like other teams' supporters calling the Dragons "chokers". You can have some bad luck along the way without being written off.