What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'cheat cheat cheat cheat...'

nibbs

Bench
probably the most inspirational chant i've ever been a part of... so inspirational

ozreece77

Juniors
probably the most inspirational chant i've ever been a part of... so inspirational

really?
I think it inspired the Storm more than anyone else. They seemed more fired up afterwards, and I was thinking it might backfire on the Warriors. When Smith converted with all the cheat chants, the next set of six Cronk was only an inch from being onside and then its 12-12, and anybody's game.

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Great effort from the crowd,especially the group with the wooden spoons. All in great fun, have to expect it, i would if our team did what they've done.

Were we not suppose to give the most blatant cheating NRL team some sh*t?

Got bloody bruised palms from banging the signs

cheaters never prosper and we did a good job in reminding them what they are, I hope other crowds take note and do the same.

Martli

Coach
Every other club is doing it at the Storm's away games, I'd hate to think we'd exclude ourselves from the fun.

Micistm

Bench

Did seem to really fire them up, but was worth it just to see Cam Smiths face.
I do hope they cop that every away game for the season.

Dirty Cheats might have been more apt with some of their tactics

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
voicing your displeasure is juvenile. one wonders what that makes skinners posts in here at times.

Skinner

Coach
voicing your displeasure is juvenile.

When did this come to be oh great one...please forgive me for having the temerity to offer an opinion on a forum. I'm just off for the self flagellation now - see you in a bit.....

Rich102

Staff member
When did this come to be oh great one...please forgive me for having the temerity to offer an opinion on a forum. I'm just off for the self flagellation now - see you in a bit.....

Hang around Skinz - we'll have a quick whip round for you. :lol: