What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheat Disk

nz_kid

Juniors
Hi everyone i was just woundering if they were going to bring out a offcial cheat disk because i'm finding god diffculty really really really hard.

I don't understand why you would want a cheat disk. I would have thought that you would enjoy the game more and appreciate your hard earned efforts, with working your way through the different levels. Serve your apprenticeship in the lower grades, so to speak. Then bust into the big league and Kick some Butt... 8)

nz_kid

Juniors
Yeah your right but god diffculty is really hard trust me i dont think much people will pass it.

PKer-

Juniors
Thats were your kicking game comes into play.

If you do get the ball inside your 22 and its as hard as every 1 says, boot it back up to their 22 and hopfully they knock it on.

Your only other hope is to hold them up in goel.

nz_kid

Juniors
in god diffculty the other team is fast they always break at least 1 tackle no matter what and they are great in defence.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Try this,
When in defence pick out a player and put him behind the line as sweeper. This will give you another line of defence before the fullback. Just keep going in behind the line and cutting down any line breaks.

In attack try and slot field goals.

nz_kid

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
Try this,
When in defence pick out a player and put him behind the line as sweeper. This will give you another line of defence before the fullback. Just keep going in behind the line and cutting down any line breaks.

In attack try and slot field goals.

Thanks for that but i have just passed it before i read your post. the super team is a alright team.

Latest posts