What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheergirl photos are back

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
but they all have their legs intact suity, :roll: you big silly :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
JessEel said:
but they all have their legs intact suity, :roll: you big silly :lol:

You don't know that for sure. I can see a third leg floating around on the left. My guess is that Rolf Harris has something to do with this.

Suity

Cupid Stunt

PB said:
planeteels said:
he is wearing Nike Boots?

He is the only player not wearing Asics Boots, close enough :D ;-)

I think Riddell wasn't wearing Asics either. In fact I noticed a few in non-asics boots.

Thats gotta be worth an extra $10. :D

strider

Post Whore
PB said:
planeteels said:
he is wearing Nike Boots?

He is the only player not wearing Asics Boots, close enough :D ;-)

Not wearing Asics boots isn't something "wrong" - the big buggers aren't our major sponsor any more - so :sto: to them

strider

Post Whore
AND....these boots aren't ASICS....I don't see anyone saying there is something wrong with them :mrgreen:

r405pan16.jpg

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Suitman said:
Aren't they CFMB's Strider?? ;-)

Suity

Yes they are. My wife's 12 year old cousin was showing off her CFMB and her new extremely mini skirt last time we were over then we went into her room to play x box and her cupboard was filled with similar style things and even some leather strap things.

Kids these days :oops:

Suitman

Post Whore
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:

Suity

Yes they are. My wife's 12 year old cousin was showing off her CFMB and her new extremely mini skirt last time we were over then we went into her room to play x box and her cupboard was filled with similar style things and even some leather strap things.

Parradaze,

As the father of a little girl, its a scary thought. 8-[

Suity

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Suitman said:
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:

Suity

Parradaze,

Suity

Tell me about it. My wife is pregnant and I hope that the trend doesn't continue otherwise my daughter might try and go out naked.

This cousin was a spoil brat though and she saw no problem with flaunting out in public.

Suitman

Post Whore
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:

Suity

Parradaze,

Suity

Tell me about it. My wife is pregnant and I hope that the trend doesn't continue otherwise my daughter might try and go out naked.

This cousin was a spoil brat though and she saw no problem with flaunting out in public.

But at 12??

Suity

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i hate the way people my age dress, i can angry and ashamed!

ugh boots - no
belts larger then the mini skirt you are wearing with it - no
the whole "im a scary punk look" - no

have i mentioned ugh boots? ugh boots with a mini skirt - NO

mini skirts at the football - no

shall i go on? :lol:

Latest posts