What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheergirl photos are back

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i own ugh boots, i wear them with my PJ's bfore i go to bed...
i own a mini skirt, but i wear it sensibly...

more then i can say for some... (im waiting to hear from a typical male who loves everything i just banned...)

Eelementary

Post Whore
JessEel said:
i hate the way people my age dress, i can angry and ashamed!

ugh boots - no
belts larger then the mini skirt you are wearing with it - no
the whole "im a scary punk look" - no

have i mentioned ugh boots? ugh boots with a mini skirt - NO

mini skirts at the football - no

shall i go on? :lol:

I told you already - I did it ONCE! The breeze felt nice!

On a more serious note though, women in mini-skirts at the football is not entirely bad...

JessEel

except when you can tell they are freezing their hindquarters off just so that a couple of dirty old men can gawk at them :lol: :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm not dirty - I always shower at least once before going to a game!

I'm not old, I'm 20 years young. Hmmm....Time for my quarter-life crisis!

Man? Well, I'll let you be the judge of that!

JessEel

but its funny, people like you would rarely make a move on them, whereas dirty old men are right there, drooling and using dodgy pick up lines. (or just groping the nearest thing with boobs :roll: )

oh how we laugh..... :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
JessEel said:
but its funny, people like you would rarely make a move on them, whereas dirty old men are right there, drooling and using dodgy pick up lines. (or just groping the nearest thing with boobs :roll: )

oh how we laugh..... :lol:

So true...

I'm a coward....

And now I've been exposed...

Or...Is it that I'm a gentleman?

Hmm....Interesting theory....

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Suitman said:
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:
Aren't they CFMB's Strider?? ;-)

Suity

Yes they are. My wife's 12 year old cousin was showing off her CFMB and her new extremely mini skirt last time we were over then we went into her room to play x box and her cupboard was filled with similar style things and even some leather strap things.

Kids these days :oops:

Parradaze,

As the father of a little girl, its a scary thought. 8-[

Suity

Tell me about it. My wife is pregnant and I hope that the trend doesn't continue otherwise my daughter might try and go out naked.

This cousin was a spoil brat though and she saw no problem with flaunting out in public.

But at 12??

Suity

I have seen little girls and I mean little girls (6-8 years old) wearing the same. Some parents just don't have any taste.

strider

Post Whore
stiff-meister eel said:
=P~ , about time someone pleased the stiff by putting on those cheerleaders pics

Hubba Bubba

8)

Is that the only female flesh you get to see stiffy? ;-) :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
Is that the only female flesh you get to see stiffy?

Nothing wrong in admiring art in motion

Oh dear god what have I done

You have made the stiff man happy

Also as a man with high moral standards I think that a woman should be at least 17 years of age before she puts on a mini

=P~

sportive cupid

Referee
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:

Suity

Yes they are. My wife's 12 year old cousin was showing off her CFMB and her new extremely mini skirt last time we were over then we went into her room to play x box and her cupboard was filled with similar style things and even some leather strap things.

Parradaze,

Suity

Tell me about it. My wife is pregnant and I hope that the trend doesn't continue otherwise my daughter might try and go out naked.

This cousin was a spoil brat though and she saw no problem with flaunting out in public.

But at 12??

Suity

I have seen little girls and I mean little girls (6-8 years old) wearing the same. Some parents just don't have any taste.

I wouldn't get too worried about this Parradaze & Suity.Skirt lengths have a way of going up and down :lol: probably by the time your girls are teens it will be back to the maxi

The Engineers Room

First Grade
sportive cupid said:
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:
ParraDaze said:
Suitman said:

Suity

Parradaze,

Suity

But at 12??

Suity

I wouldn't get too worried about this Parradaze & Suity.Skirt lengths have a way of going up and down :lol: probably by the time your girls are teens it will be back to the maxi

I always find long skirts much sexier. And even the right pair of pants are nice.

Eelementary

Post Whore
So true.

Hmmm....female office workers....

I'm sorry I seemed to have drooled all over my keyboard.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I always find long skirts much sexier.

Shouldn't you be happy with the short skirts then? If you're offended that the short skirts are too sexy, how offended will you be if they wear long skirts? ;-)