What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheergirls Calendar for 2004?

What format should the calendar be?

• Cheergirls Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Player surrounded by the Cheergirls

• Players Only

• Total voters

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am doing some research to try and get a calendar involving the Tigers cheergirls in production for next season. Those of you who have been on the Tigers forum will know what's going on. We plan to have the calendar an 18 month job and not a pissy little 12.

Any ideas and suggestions are most welcome, except from souths fans, their messages will be disregarded and shat upon. :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Their Planning meeting would be next week i think,After the GF.SoI hope theres some more ideas coming in.Well we do have enough to work with for now anyway.

tigger

Juniors
Its all about the cheergirls.... but make sure that none of the 'products from incest' (ie: Campbelltown Girls) get a look in...... too many scars.

Tigerpete

Juniors
not again tigger.....I think when unit suggested all comments from souths fans would be disregared , he should've included you in that too.

As for my vote, i'd like to 1 player with a sprinkling of cheerleaders thanx!

Blocker Shaw

Juniors
yeah i think that most of the pics should be of the cheergirls, but have one or two where the players are thrown in - but not with their shirts off.

brook

First Grade
Blocker Shaw said:
yeah i think that most of the pics should be of the cheergirls, but have one or two where the players are thrown in - but not with their shirts off.

not even nick? :cry:

you're no fun (and yes i know he probably wont be with us next year but i'd want him in anyway!! :lol: )

tigger

Juniors
Actually, King on the front cover with nothing except Schooner & the Wests mask......... or maybe not!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
tiger pride said:
Oh and madunit, i love your signature!!

Thanks mate, I get that a lot from Balmain supporters. Over on the souths forum it isn't as well liked though? Can't figure out why :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts