What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheergirls: Hubba Hubba

P.J.

Juniors
Wow, the Cheergirls video is very very very nice. Those Sharkie girls are really the cream (LOL) of the crop. Although, I didn't realise that the Parra chicks are such hotties.

Great vid guys.

gman

Juniors
windows media player... Cheergirls vid is pretty good but would have loved more. It only goes for a minute :(

Those Eels, Canberra and Sharky cheerleades are sensational as are the others but these ones stand out :twisted: :clap:

gman

Juniors
it is just highlights of the cheergirls - glad I did not play 127 hrs for a 1min video :roll:

MrCharisma

Bench
You know what, I never even thought about doing that. Damn the Sharks and Parra chicks are fine, Canberra and Penrith are a bit rouge thou.

I'm glad I didnt play 127hrs of it too

rabs

Staff member
Diehard said:
AdamH said:
If you've got PC you can just view them straight from their location

What is its location?

RugbyLeague/Data/Movie/index.vbx

Use windows media player and use open from within that program to browse to the movie. It only goes for a minute or so - don't get too excited

AdamH

Juniors
The Sharks, Raiders and Parra girls were hot! I didn't think the Doggies chick was even attractive :?

incredible_holc

Juniors
This chick is awesome
Lauren_A.jpg

cheer21.jpg

cheer29.jpg

Latest posts