What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheesy Storm make me sick

STG-Dragon

Juniors
If you're a fan of rugby league you will support the Storm fans and team. Otherwise you aren't a rugby league fan - you're simply a fan of a club. I love Penrith but I love rugby league more. Melbourne is vital to rugby league's future.

Why is that??? That's a load of f**king sh*t! They can't be successful down there unless they constantly win comps and they can't constantly win comps it seems without cheating, so your saying we have to allow them to cheat for Rugby League to have a future?? :crazy: League was fine before the Storm and would be fine without it. Look at the damage to the game that they have caused! They have made a mockery of Rugby League for the last 4-5 years!

STG-Dragon

Juniors
I can support the Storm fans in keeping Rugby League viable in Victoria long term, but would never support the Storm team in its current incarnation.

After the greatest club-induced blight on the game, they showed humility for about five minutes; whereby now they are back to the same old arrogance that they are renown for.

Talking about legal appeals to re-instate their non-premierships, and to be allowed to play for points this season.

What a f*cking disgraceful joke.

So, let me get this straight - they render the last five seasons of Rugby League effectively null and void, because nobody can work out the permutations of what would have occurred if the club hadn't embarked upon the biggest instance of criminal fraud known to the game, and the players and club effectively don't want to cop any punishment for it?

Perhaps the best way forward is to de-register the Storm, take the necessary time and start a new Victorian club based out of Melbourne, with a playing roster that has some acceptable minimum of ex-Storm players.

The true Rugby League fans of Melbourne, would no doubt adopt this team - otherwise they would only be "fans of a club" and not "fans of Rugby League", as you have put it.

Awesome post! Mate I agree with you 100%! The last part is exactly what should happen!