What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. II: Return of the Special One

HOw many trophies?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haffa

And the title defence begins.

Think we are an AM or two short and a backup LB is a must.

saint.nick

Coach
Yeah. Unless she's done something bad behind the scenes, I think he's been really unfair to her. She was just doing her job.

But I'd kill for someone like him as a manager. Only thing we're missing to always make the top 4...

Haffa

I think they both made an error in judgement. But he didn't single her out, she was just the one who took it to social media.

Funny side laugh - The article you linked contains a picture which isn't even her...hows that fro credible.

saint.nick

Coach
As in the model shot?

Funny you say that, because for a while I never believed it was actually her. I only started to accept it was Eva because virtually everywhere online uses that image when she's the subject...

Anyway, no one would give a shit if she wasn't a cult figure.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I'm more surprised there isn't more Chelsea players going down "injured" with a club doc like Eva. ����

Haffa

No Oscar, No Chelsea :D Yes I'm biased.

I thought we looked good in the second half, if Eden had taken his chance it could have been a different game. City's changes altered the game though and they deserved the points.

Cesc needs to lift his game, he's getting marked out of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts