What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chloe and Furrycat Alliance Proposal

[furrycat]

Coach
Chloe, this is my official proposal.

I am calling a peace treaty. Would you care to accept?

I will not be mean to you, if you be nice to me aswell.

chloe

Juniors
Well Furrycat, I read what you had to say in a couple of other threads, so I think you are being serious. I would just like to get along well with everyone here, so I am definately prepared to give peace a chance. I accept your treaty.

chloe

Juniors
Stranger said:
i will not be mean to you on one condition. you dont be such a f***in idiot :lol:
You're the idiot. You can't even spell basic words properly. :roll:

[furrycat]

Coach
chloe said:
Well Furrycat, I read what you had to say in a couple of other threads, so I think you are being serious. I would just like to get along well with everyone here, so I am definately prepared to give peace a chance. I accept your treaty.

Good. I'm over fighting (well with you... I'm still enjoying my other fights with the computer game weenies who send me PM's trying to setup fights in brisbane)

Stranger

Coach
chloe said:
Stranger said:
i will not be mean to you on one condition. you dont be such a f***in idiot :lol:
You're the idiot. You can't even spell basic words properly. :roll:

I here by pass the comeback to Krupa.... its to easy :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I must congratulate furrycat on his peace offerring.

I too stopped fighting with chloe some time ago and have had a pleasant relationship with her since.

her poem about trees, in hindsight, was quite exceptional.

chloe

Juniors
Madunit, thanks for leading the way. I'm glad you've ended up liking the poem.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'v e only started giving it ( ;-) ) to chloe lately, but like every fad it will die out soon

I'll start getting into yo-yos again soon
*whips out The Brain*

Latest posts