What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choke

Angry_eel

First Grade
thats why i told you guys to not be overconfident. it was a 1 V 8 match where miracles haven't happened.

Its a bitch to see that a so called Parramatta Fan starts the choke thread. Feel ashamed and go choke yourself on a coke bottle top.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
That wasn't a choke. No way.

We were given no chance coming into the game.

Actually 10 weeks ago we were given no chance of making the 8.

Fathead

Bench
Parra Playa said:
If Tim Smith throwing that shocking pass is not choking, I don't know what is

It was John Morris - but hey lets just blame Tim Smith shall we :roll:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
choke what are some of you people smoking :crazy: we were playing the minor premiers on there own dunghill and we gave them a huge scare.we tried our guts out,i think some people need a becks and a good lie down.:?

strider

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:
There a new movie coming out called chokers starring.....

Tim Smith
Brett Delaney
Ben Smith

I'm willing to bet the movie "Imbeciles" starring jayjay will be a box office flop

hineyrulz

Post Whore
strider said:
I'm willing to bet the movie "Imbeciles" starring jayjay will be a box office flop
imbeciles,i think your giving jay jay more credit than he deserves.clapped out blown trundler sums him up perfectly :)

Eelectrica

Referee
To lose a game in the finals is not a choke.
We went down fighting to a team that has lost just 4 times this year.
I'm proud of the effort that everyone put in.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
why is it we lose this semi, we "choke". :sarcasm:

define choke.

we were behind 12 points, we came back to make it 12-6, it was a great effort, we had a number of chances.

I must applaud the eels for their effort, although I must say there a chance from that scrum, and they threw a stupid pass. :(

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
We werent even favourites to even win this game, melbourne have been sensational all year!! and we did damn good holding them to 12 points.

Instead of everyone bagging out our players, we should be thanking them for making it THIS FAR, as even making the top 8 after the rollercoaster year we have had is a good thing.

bartman

Immortal
Hard to call a game a choke, when we were rank outsiders and got within one try of a drawn result?

scottyeel

Bench
Angry_eel said:
thats why i told you guys to not be overconfident. it was a 1 V 8 match where miracles haven't happened.

Its a bitch to see that a so called Parramatta Fan starts the choke thread. Feel ashamed and go choke yourself on a coke bottle top.
Pathetic really isn't it.

Latest posts