What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Anderson..... GORN!

It'll be interesting to see just how rock solid those backers in the side are now.

I know of one who isn't quite prepared to go through with previous threats.

Parki

Bench
Thank God the Cronulla board had some sense and sacked his sorry arse before he could do any more damage to that poor club.....and i tell you what I hope he takes that pathetic piece of shit Phil Bailey with him....the amount of crap Bailey has put out in the last week or so saying he wouldnt negotiate till Ando got re signed is a joke, and if i was the board id be getting rid of him quick smart...or getting him into line.....what the sharks need now is unity not selfish pricks like bailey

chinorocks

Juniors
Good riddance...hopefully he'll step down as Aussie coach now and we can get rid of him for good...

As for turnstyles Bailey I heard he'll probably go to the Dragons

Providence

Juniors
Doesn't look like the ordeal is quite over just yet.

The Sharks board didn't offer him any sort of payout, so Chris Anderson is persuing legal action and we should hear a statement from his lawyers pretty soon.

This could end up costly and/or messy for the Cronulla club.

Doctor

Bench
Money never seems to have been a problem for the Sharks. They bought Kimmorley and Anderson from elsewhere and secured a few other names (not the least of which exciting Newcastle-bred prospects).

Despite all their wallet opening and shutting, they remain a club struggling to produce anything. It comes as no surprise that Anderson will go, and I'm sure he will pursue legal action, but you have to ask yourself one question: why does the Cronulla club exist? My answer to that would be that they want to win a premiership. I say good on them, but how on earth do you do that from the bottom of the ladder?

Buy Johnny Lang back and for goodness sake give up on Anderson and his player-baggage.

Given that I'm fairly sure the Sharks wish to one day win a premiership, Anderson's sacking is a step in the right direction. Legal action or not, if the Sharks win a premiership in the next couple of years they may well be able to cover the costs of any payouts anyway.

They are there to play football - Anderson's style and biases have restricted this capacity and his sacking opens the door for a greater standard of performance from the Sharks.

~bedsy~

First Grade
There will be some legal action taken... I knew this was coming and I bet Bennett will be Aussie coach next yr.
Bailey could be looking to go to Manly or the Dragons.

Providence

Juniors
bedsy said:
There will be some legal action taken... I knew this was coming and I bet Bennett will be Aussie coach next yr.
Bailey could be looking to go to Manly or the Dragons.

Yes that's the interesting part... Where will Phil Bailey go?

I'm sure he'd rather play footy then follow Anderson to the doll queue.

Do you think there's any chance he'll stay at the Sharks??

Kaz

junior
Providence said:
bedsy said:
I'm sure he'd rather play footy then follow Anderson to the doll queue.

Is this the doll you mean. ;-)

2125604_med.jpg

northey

First Grade
hehehheheheheheheh
oh well ando is gone and maybe the sharks might win... hey if they had of stayed with whats his name coach of the panthers maybe they would have won.... john lang took awhile to get the panthers to win a grandfinal and maybe if the sharks had of waited a bit and not fired every coach they might have won.
souths are heading the same way

princess plj

Juniors
ok now that chris anderson is gone: do u a) think that phil bailey is going to go????

b) (ok i am being selfish) do u think by some sheer chance brett kimmorley will want to go as well, even though he does not have that clause in his contract [-o<

keeney

First Grade
kimmorley said hed stay no matter what, and i dont think hell go

bailey would be stupid to go, hes on better money than he could get anywhee else

Matt23

Staff member
...as one of the Shark fans said, They let Firman & Campbell go so Kimmorley could wear the #7, he's got not choice but to stay there.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
speaking of kimmorley, my friend read somewhere that he said he would love to finish off his career at the knights. And the article writer was saying how much loyalty that shows cos he would go back to the club were most people hate him.
AS IF!!

Latest posts