What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Houston cleared of drug charges

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Costigan maybe, in all honesty, I wish you guys had the front row to allow some of your backrows to shine, because boy a guy like Costigan has a ton of untapped potential.

Also those are the exact same rookies I was thinking of, especially Cook.

2011 is going to be Newcastle's most productive season in a long time, probably since 2007 and hopefully it leads to something exciting in 2012-13.

I think you mean 06. We were close to getting the spoon in 07.

Big Pete

Referee
No, 2007 was when you unveiled your next generation, Kidley really marked himself as a fullback (after showing glimpses against the Broncos) and you went out and signed a bunch of promising players from St. George and other parts.

In terms of results, yeah it was a s**t year but incredibly productive.

Kind of like the Cowboys 2010, which I rate over their 2009.

Didgi

Kind of like the Cowboys 2010, which I rate over their 2009.

Shaddap you. Nuff bad memories.

As for him getting a payout, I think he would be able to sue someone if they've illegally damaged his reputation. You can't sue the police for doing their job though.

perverse

Referee
good to see it made official. this is a huge boost for our club. his re-addition to our pack solves many headaches, we missed him a lot last year.

Latest posts