What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris McQueen going to???? New Neck tattoo??

Bruce123

Juniors
Most overrated and overstated player in the NRL - Chris McQueen. There's no way I'd buy him if I was In a position to do so, seriously he brings nothing to a football team. He just plods, he can't tackle and doesn't break the line.

You would never be in a position to do so as you know absolutely nothing about rugby league

BunniesMan

Immortal
Its not a club tatt, its his FG debut player number...each player only has one debut no matter how many clubs they end up at

What the hell are you talking about? Do you think he's the 1070th player in first grade history?

He's the 1070th Souths first grade player.

If he goes to another club he'll be their Xth player.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Hope we get to keep him. I'd rather him than Te'o if the reports of him wanting 650k a year are true. Chris is a proud Rabbitoh and hopefully the club does him right and upgrades his contract. In saying that i hope Chris continues to improve, there was a reason why he played Origin last year and he definitely has it in him to be a Souths legend and a great second rower.

drake

First Grade
Chris McQueen, famous for
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Tayjack

Juniors
Hope we get to keep him. I'd rather him than Te'o if the reports of him wanting 650k a year are true. Chris is a proud Rabbitoh and hopefully the club does him right and upgrades his contract. In saying that i hope Chris continues to improve, there was a reason why he played Origin last year and he definitely has it in him to be a Souths legend and a great second rower.

Love your loyalty and you seem like true fan - but the reality is mate that McQueen is so bog average he wouldn't make another teams backrow, actually he'd be lucky to make anyone else's 17. That's the reality, he just doesn't cut it.

BranVan3000

Coach
Love your loyalty and you seem like true fan - but the reality is mate that McQueen is so bog average he wouldn't make another teams backrow, actually he'd be lucky to make anyone else's 17. That's the reality, he just doesn't cut it.

Somehow he makes the starting team of arguably the most dominant forward pack in the comp and played 80 minutes starting in origin but wouldn't make any other top 17

Bench
Somehow he makes the starting team of arguably the most dominant forward pack in the comp and played 80 minutes starting in origin but wouldn't make any other top 17

People in high places rate the guy,and that is all that matters at contract time,so you are in the majority and rate McQueen like i do,but $175k a year for an origin player doesn't make sense these days,something has to give.

Canard

Immortal

Yeh, nah.