What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Sandow > Mitchell Pearce

Damn Pearce sucks, the guy was basically invisible last night. With a decent half the chooks I'm sure would have stolen that one. Pearce and Maloney need to stay the f**k away from the nsw team.

aqua_duck

Coach
Mullen is 5 times the player now than he was when he first got picked, a real all round player, great kicking game, good passing game, good ball runner and great defender for a 5/8th. The 5/8th spot should be between he and Reynolds, Reynolds is probably a safer pick but I'm not sure NSW can afford to just play it safe against that QLD spine, Mullen I feel has a greater attacking arsenal

Dave_

Juniors
Mullen is an obvious pick for mine at 6, has to be there

Exactly. It will be Mullen and fu*k knows who. On the plus side there's still 6 weeks for another player to stand up. You know what these selectors are like, if someone like Luke Brooks has 2 good games leading up to Origin, they'll throw him to the wolves like they did Mullen.

BennyV

Referee
Exactly. It will be Mullen and fu*k knows who. On the plus side there's still 6 weeks for another player to stand up. You know what these selectors are like, if someone like Luke Brooks has 2 good games leading up to Origin, they'll throw him to the wolves like they did Mullen.

Disagree. Laurie Fail-ey will pick J Reynolds before Mullen, because, like the great Michael Ennis before him, Reynolds has the niggle and aggression that puts him in the 'made-for-origin' category.

Would be a ridiculous choice obviously. But it will happen. Pearce and Reynolds

some11

Referee
Pearce is the best available half at the moment, with no real alternatives.
However 5/8 poses more a issue with Maloneys' poor form and he wasn't that convincing last series.

NSW have won origin games with an unlikely 5/8, with Timmins, Anasta,Bird and Finch. Which suggests it is not a key position for NSW.

That has led me to the conclusion that Hayne is the best option for the Blues.
Dugan fullback with M Gordon on the wing and goal kicker.

bTpUh.gif

Dave_

Juniors
Disagree. Laurie Fail-ey will pick J Reynolds before Mullen, because, like the great Michael Ennis before him, Reynolds has the niggle and aggression that puts him in the 'made-for-origin' category.

Would be a ridiculous choice obviously. But it will happen. Pearce and Reynolds

If that happens it will be a major disgrace. I just hope Mullen's form is that strong he can't be ignored. Reynolds was rubbish today and I hope Snozza could see that past his beak.

Pearce is the best available half at the moment, with no real alternatives.
However 5/8 poses more a issue with Maloneys' poor form and he wasn't that convincing last series.

NSW have won origin games with an unlikely 5/8, with Timmins, Anasta,Bird and Finch. Which suggests it is not a key position for NSW.

That has led me to the conclusion that Hayne is the best option for the Blues.
Dugan fullback with M Gordon on the wing and goal kicker.

Get the fUck outta here!

Tayjack

Juniors
Some bloke playing reserve grade in the Newcastle competition>Pearce.

Not sure if there is anyone that sucks more than Pearce right now.

Geez u blokes can jump on a f**kin bandwagon, after steering the roosters to the premiership and running the show to do it last year you'd be calling for him to be knighted. Morons.

isaiah

Bench
just one silly question- nobody thinks like a guy at my work that sandow is nsw eligible? he is from cherbourg, played 20's at the titans, before going to souths. another qlder. not that we need him. only if they play origin for those under 5 foot 6 as a curtain raiser to the main game.

betcats

Referee
just one silly question- nobody thinks like a guy at my work that sandow is nsw eligible? he is from cherbourg, played 20's at the titans, before going to souths. another qlder. not that we need him. only if they play origin for those under 5 foot 6 as a curtain raiser to the main game.

He was in the emerging QLD origin squad at one point.