What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris walker on hair pulling....

Surely

Post Whore
look if hair pulling is allowed in the ladies toilet at 1 am after several vodka lime and sodas, why isn't it allowed on the football field.

Chris Walker is a deadset idiot who is hated throughout the comp by all supporters.

What loser goes out to tackle to someone by the hair...I would like to see him do it to Tony Puletua !!!!...

:twisted:

nqboy

First Grade
I can see both sides. Geese like Petersen deserve to be baited and cats like Walker will always do it.

Dog-E

Juniors
Well I believe him - he didn't know!....That's a fair enough call - because have u ever haeard the bloke interviewed??...He is as dumb as dogsh!t!!! :lol:

Petersen's just lucky he didn't go for the SHORT....and curlies!! :lol:

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Pulling someone's hair on the field is a low act. It is like spitting in someone's face. Disgraceful. How anyone can think it is OK is beyond me.

Well said. Walkers clutching at straws with his defence he used. I hope he cops heaps for this pathetic act.

lotm

Juniors
actually, he should know it's against the rules, as luke o'donnell was penalised for a hair-pull on ruben wiki earlier in the year. a precedent had been set.

walker's a cat.

Dog-E

Juniors
lotm said:
actually, he should know it's against the rules, as luke o'donnell was penalised for a hair-pull on ruben wiki earlier in the year. a precedent had been set.

walker's a cat.

I don't remember that!?...Luke O'Donnell must have a DEATH WISH!!>..I tell you - I wouldn't be pulling Ruben Wiki's hair!!!! :shock: Well - I'm a normal, well-adjusted human being - so I wouldn't go round a aporting field pulling ANYONE'S hair!...But if I did - Ruben Wiki would be one of the LAST handful of blokes I'd try it on!!

Did O'Donnell get deservedly smashed by Ruben afterwards?? :lol:

lotm

Juniors
surprisingly (and disappointingly) no. ruben was very calm during the whole hair-pulling incident.