What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Walker?

gregstar

Referee
would you be against walker returning?
if bennett can de-prick him as he has done with hodges, it could be a good thing.

Mr Saab

Referee
hodges showed he can play in 2002.
Walker has shown the past 3 yrs he has no idea what he is doing.
I was happy withthe signing of Hodges and he has played well this yr.
Walker? i want him no where near Red Hill.

Mr Saab

Referee
"ok" is a fair word.
he was a lair at the broncos as well.
Walker wouldnt come to brisbane anyway...he girl "lives" in Summer Bay and the broncos wont have the money to give what he wants.
I am happy with "project" tupou, minto and bott.
Walker certainly wouldnt come under the "2 player" deal gives concessions!

We don't need him. We already have one future star winger in Bott, Tupou will improve, and we have Hodges and Tate who can fill in when needed. If we were going to go after a winger, I'd rather us go after someone like Ty Williams or Brenton Bowen from the Cowboys, or try to lure Billy back up north. :)

renouf

Juniors
Sun_Down said:
Dont need him: Leon Bott, Scott Minto, Justin Hodges, Stu Kelly, Tame Tupou

Well, I wouldn't put Kelly and Tupou in the same category as those guys, but Walker certainly fits into the mold of these 2 useless players.

icewind

Juniors
mmm... you never know, if no one else wants him, Bennet could probably bring him back to red hill on probation. he can goal kick....

Broncodroid

Juniors
Chris Walker was a better player whilst at the Brisbane Broncos than he is now...an arrogant, biased view? No, the proof is in the pudding, Walker was asked to sign a $400,000 p/yr deal with the hapless South Sydney club. Now I know the Souths board at times look like theyt could not organise a chook raffle, though Walker was doing something right to be getting that amount of money.

Walker scored 40 tries in 67 appearances for Brisbane, not too shabby and on the end of our backline, MOST wingers with any know how on how to get across the line is going to look pretty good.

Walker is not playing with the brash confidence that we saw in Brisbane, he is very much the opposite IMO at the moment and if he is not given another chance by Brisbane (a postion we have covered) than I see him following former Origin wingers Alberts and Dallas to the old dart' to resurrect a career quickly sliding away.

Big Pete

Referee
He's pretty ordanairy in defence...and dosn't offer too much in attack, but he isn't as bad as people say he is.

He's like in that below average sector of players in the NRL.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Striker said:
Personally I would like to see Minto do well as he came from Rocky!
lol, same here. We have to be proud of the Rocky boys running around the NRL. ;-)

Jordan

Juniors
Chris Walker carved up in 2001, especially in the Origin series along with Tuqiri. If he can get some of that form back, I wouldn't mind seeing him back at the Broncos..