What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Wesseling

zombie jesus

Staff member

One of the heroes gone much too soon.

I'm sure there's at least a few who listened to him or read his stuff. I remember reading his and Gregg's stuff on Rotoworld back in the day so I've had a long association and appreciation of his work. Spent many hours with him and the other guys in my earholes over the years.

RIP The Mailman.

nick87

Coach
I got genuinely emotional when I read this today. Been listening to ATN since the beginning and he was always such a earnest and vulnerable guy when talking about his trials and tribulations
He taught me a lot about this sport early and his long forms were always some of the best reading in football

To following him through wild ups and downs and then finally he finds his wife, had a child and now cancer takes him

My heart breaks for Lakisha and Linc.

shiznit

Coach
Yup... genuinely shattered when I saw that post about Wes.

long time ATN listener... and really enjoyed his opinion.

really strange because although I never met the Wes...

with all the stories over the years about his brothers, Huc a poo’s on Tybee island, playing cornhole, the annual Westuvus festival for when the Bengals got knocked out in the first round of the playoffs... :joy::joy:

you almost feel like you knew him personally.

gonna definitely miss his... “Hi Dan!” at the start of every pod.

Last edited: