What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrisco Kiwis Team V Aussie Pricks

Brian McLennon

Juniors
Okay guys i have my team penciled in for the ANZAC Test. I made a New Years Resolution not to ask cutie this year so he wont be there.

Webb
Vatuvai
Mannering
Soliola
Webster
Marshall
Roberts
N Cayless
Fien
Asotasi
Kidwell
Puleatua
Williams

Pritchard
Hohaia
Faalogo
F Puleatua/ J Cayless/Eastwood/Lauaki

The last bench spot hinges on if i can get J Cayyless released and also Webby if he can be released for the fullback spot

Not considered due to injury

Matai
Blair

Not considered due to retirement

Wiki
Vagana

Not considered due to being complete hacks

Ropati
Carmont
Covell

Any other options please post them hear

Cheers Bluey

Daniel Anderson

Juniors
FFS Bluey when are you going to pick Thomas Leuluai. he was man of the Match in last years Anzac test and as i have said before he is the best halfback i have ever coached and the best halfback the Warriors have ever produced.

ps you can have Caylo

ozbash

Referee
Brian McLennon said:
Okay guys i have my team penciled in for the ANZAC Test. I made a New Years Resolution not to ask cutie this year so he wont be there.

Webb
Vatuvai
Mannering
Soliola
Webster
Marshall
Roberts
N Cayless
Fien
Asotasi
Kidwell
Puleatua
Williams

Pritchard
Hohaia
Faalogo
F Pritchard/ J Cayless/Eastwood/Lauaki

The last bench spot hinges on if i can get J Cayyless released and also Webby if he can be released for the fullback spot

Not considered due to injury

Matai
Blair

Not considered due to retirement

Wiki
Vagana

Not considered due to being complete hacks

Ropati
Carmont
Covell

Any other options please post them hear

Cheers Bluey

FEIN ? :shock:

ozbash

Referee
Daniel Anderson said:
FFS Bluey when are you going to pick Thomas Leuluai. he was man of the Match in last years Anzac test and as i have said before he is the best halfback i have ever coached and the best halfback the Warriors have ever produced.

ps you can have Caylo

well said super coach, why, if stace cant save us then thomas is his logical replacement..
who is this wannabe, roberts ? he sounds gay.

fein should play for the roos, hes an aussie.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Brian, if you select Tommy Lulu, I will personally take your Jerome Ropati Haters' Society membership, put it through the shredder, get my PA to put it in an envelope, get the janitor to pack said envelope with dog excrement and get the mail boy to send it back to you.

And you don't want to know what I'm gonna do to you, if you even contemplate selecting JBro. Here's a hint, it involves you, the membership card & a proctologist.

two problems their bluey

benji is playing the cowboys in townsville (he gets hurt their every year)
and sbw is playing souths who he has a curse as well!

ozbash

Referee
love to see motu anywhere, rate him higher than JRo.

Do you think we'll get any ESL players for the ANZAC ?

ozbash said:
love to see motu anywhere, rate him higher than JRo.

Do you think we'll get any ESL players for the ANZAC ?

Probably not mate.... which makes selecting a fullback an interesting proposition, especially wih possible option, Ah Van, being injured also.

I hate to think who might run out with the #1 on their backs...

Webb
Vatuvai
Mannering
Soliola
Webster
Marshall
Smith
N Cayless
Hohaia
Asotasi
Kidwell
Solomona
Williams

Roberts
Pritchard
Faalogo
Eastwood

st helens play on the friday before the anzac test so jason cayless would be available and i am sure that webby would be called for! especially since his replacement JRO is injured!

Brian McLennon

Juniors
Mixmasterreece said:
No jeremy smith bluey ?

Not yet Reece

Tough call with him and benzo Roberts but opted for Roberts becos he has played Test footy last season and finals footy. That experiance got him just ahead of Jeremy Smith but i like Smith anyone that gets a massive hiding from Jason williams then goes outta there way to smack a ref for a crap decision has got my vote

dazza

Staff member
LeagueNut said:
Injured?

If he's available I'd probably slot him in somewhere though.

pretty sure he was named in the tigers side for this weekend.

1 out of left field for the hooker position, terence seu seu. i know he`s pretty raw, but he looks the goods & may be an option off the bench.

cheers dazza

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
dazza said:
pretty sure he was named in the tigers side for this weekend.

1 out of left field for the hooker position, terence seu seu. i know he`s pretty raw, but he looks the goods & may be an option off the bench.

cheers dazza

no chance he's played three games??
Halatau, faiumu (back from injury looked good),

Latest posts