What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City v Country *Spoilers* FULLTIME

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
TRY City Ryan Hoffman

El Masri MISSES!!!! :crazy:

City 12 Country 6. Twenty min remaining.

how has Hoffman gone?

surely he would be in contention for a spot in the NSW team given he was 18th man for Australia

also how are the storm bench players Quinn and Cross going?

Timmah

Staff member
joel caine number 1 fan said:
should of picked Merritt :p

I understand that was a bait - but what does Hazem's goalkicking have to do with it? Hazem's been bulletproof at the back tonight.

Floods

Juniors
Collingwood Storm said:
how has Hoffman gone?

surely he would be in contention for a spot in the NSW team given he was 18th man for Australia

also how are the storm bench players Quinn and Cross going?

Hoffman is a hell of a player, if he doesn't play for NSW after this he'll be very unlucky, the same for Brett White he is playing an awesome game tonight.

Dodger said:
I understand that was a bait - but what does Hazem's goalkicking have to do with it? Hazem's been bulletproof at the back tonight.

lol i was kidding man el masri is very underrated and i would of picked him before merritt as well

Timmah

Staff member
Finally... six straight sets over, and City goes on.

4 to go --- City 12-6.

Timmah

Staff member
That's the game.

FULLTIME.

City 12 Country 6.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
That game was absolutely sh*t

Most of the forwards played pretty well (especially White, Cross, Laffranchi imo) but that's just because it was hit up after hit up after hit up.

Timmah

Staff member
Laffranchi, Hoffman, Fitzgibbon, White and Cross all stood out for mine.

Stonecutter

First Grade
spider said:
ha ha - yes, there will be some happy campers

He'll be sure to do everything he can to be ready for the Warriors. He isn't stupid and he knows that if he misses a game and someone could easily replace him and be beneficial to the team.

Latest posts