What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City v Country *Spoilers* FULLTIME

Apey

Staff member
Ugh buderus dropped it a lot tonight :(

Unlucky at the end for Gidley.

Nice game city

spider

Coach
Stonecutter said:
He'll be sure to do everything he can to be ready for the Warriors. He isn't stupid and he knows that if he misses a game and someone could easily replace him and be beneficial to the team.
if you suffer a concussion - i thought you were automatically ruled out from playing the same week?????????

dragonfire

Bench
definitely thought White played himself into a bench spot for origin. Laffranchi was good but as the commentators said the halves were abysmal and there was nothing doing other then hit ups, country cost themselves at the end with the repeated dummy half attempts and running it up the middle, i dont think i saw any winger on either team get the ball in general play.

Balmain_Boy

What a turd of a game.

NSW really does have a dearth of talent in the halves. I'm starting to think Farah would go alright in the halves - let's face it, he's not up against a lot~

Hoffman was terrific and well deserved man of the match. Oh how it hurts that we let this bloke, O'donnell and Laffranchi go.

Pigskin

Juniors
Brett White was the best on the field ... Hoffman was good but not even close imho

Thought Jarryd Hayne played ok.

White and Hayne should get picked. The rest were rubbish.

Oink !

Philby

Juniors
Its funny to see how quickly the QLD fans forget that NSW have Mason, Bailey, Hindmarsh, Ryan, Simpson and Tupou to come into the side. To go along with White, Hoffman and Laffranchi that IMO is a much better set of pigs than the Maroons can put forward. You could put just about any halfback behind them and they should do well.

Big Pete

Referee
I'm sure as hell not going to get ahead of myself. Origin this year will be won in the forwards, IMO Blues on name have the superior forward pack hands down, if NSWs win the battle of the forwards, they'll go onto win the series. Doesn't matter on the halves, give them space and Origin passion and watch them go.

panthersballboy

Juniors
White and Hoffman should get spots in the NSW team. Minichello will get the fullback spot and Hayne was pretty good as well. Going off that game I think the NSW team will look like this:

1. Mini
2. King
3. Lyon
4. Cooper (if fit)
5. Hayne
6. Anasta
7. Orford/Gower
8. Bailey
9. Bederus (c)
10. Kite
11. Mason
12. Hindmarsh
13. Ryan

14. Gidley
15. White
16. Hoffman
17. Topou

brooksy19

Bench
I thought Hoffman, Frah, White & Laffrenchi were outstanding in a pretty lacklustre game.

Gee whiz if Farah was a half back at club level I reckon he'd go close, though I still cna't understand Orford exclusion.. I would of had him atleast on the bench for City and give him 40 mins.

voltron

Juniors
hahaha go farah!
got to love that onfield love
do u think that couldve been a penalty try?
that is pretty foul play.....unless kidley enjoyed it
he did seem out of breath afterwards.....

but seriously it was mini who knocked the ball out of his hands as he was putting it down

voltron

Juniors
hahaha go farah!

but seriously it was mini who knocked the ball out of his hands as he was putting it down

voltron

Juniors
hahaha go farah!

Latest posts