What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Civil War

Coaster

Bench
Time has come to pick a side, too many SE qlders have a spot for both teams, and the time is now, to choose who you will die for.

My house is split, Wife broncos, Me and Daughter Titans.

I wont be making the game because i have been forced to a wedding (both Broncos supporters) I am sure it will be a night to remember as i punch my way though the wedding party.

There will be carnage all the way up the M1, i expect nothing short of full blown civil war, to hit SE Qld.

Except this time the south will win

Country Bronco

Juniors
Time has come to pick a side, too many SE qlders have a spot for both teams, and the time is now, to choose who you will die for.

My house is split, Wife broncos, Me and Daughter Titans.

I wont be making the game because i have been forced to a wedding (both Broncos supporters) I am sure it will be a night to remember as i punch my way though the wedding party.

There will be carnage all the way up the M1, i expect nothing short of full blown civil war, to hit SE Qld.

Except this time the south will win

Enjoy the wedding!!! You show so much commitment and loyalty to your wife. You're special. Us, other neanderthals show little respect for the missus and watch the footy no matter what. Go the Broncos.

Titanic

First Grade
Tell Tezza you've got a headache and make sure you duck when the camera comes your way. Anyway after the game she won't want to come home either. Daughters always side with their fathers so you'll be right.

beads6

First Grade
Broncos all the way for me but if they are gone I will be cheering on the TITS.

Country Bronco

Juniors
What's all this? If the broncos are gone. You don't hear coaster or titanic say if the titans lose and are out of the comp, we'll go for the broncos. Eventhough I like tits, i won't be rooting for them to win the comp.

Yeah, once we're out the premiership is over for me. No jumping on other teams...But as long as whoever plays Manly beats them, Andrew is happy.

Good luck tonight anyway. But not too good. This game is far from a foregone conclusion :crazy:

Eelectrica

Referee
I was a parra supporter before the Titans came to town. I figured if I didn't get behind this GC team they'd go the way of other GC teams, So I'm going the dual support route for now...

Finally got around to buying the Titans finals series T-shirt and wearing that to the game.
a little over two hours to kickoff and I'm psyched and ready to leave.

GO TITANS!!!

Country Bronco

Juniors
How good was that wedding? Coaster. I never seen a bride and groom, SO HAPPY. Times like those show how much love there is really in this world compared to war. Question. Is the sun still shining on the coast today? Its brighter than ever in brisbane.:D

beads6

First Grade
Where the Titans management giving out those flags everyone was waving around last night????

Titanic

First Grade
What's all this? If the broncos are gone. You don't hear coaster or titanic say if the titans lose and are out of the comp, we'll go for the broncos. Eventhough I like tits, i won't be rooting for them to win the comp.

Good win Bronx but we'll be back. Is the sun shining on the coast? Of course it is, we aren't so narrow-minded as to live for just one game. When the season ends, it ends.

As to whether I would support the Broncos if the Titans were knocked out (I can't speak for Coaster), considering I played for Brisbane Wests and am a Queenslander, what presumptuous stupidity makes you think Country Bronco that I wouldn't support them or the Cowboys for that matter.

I am not a Broncos basher, I am a Titans supporter.

Last edited:

Country Bronco

Juniors
Good win Bronx but we'll be back. Is the sun shining on the coast? Of course it is, we aren't so narrow-minded as to live for just one game. When the season ends, it ends.

As to whether I would support the Broncos if the Titans were knocked out (I can't speak for Coaster), considering I played for Brisbane Wests and am a Queenslander, what presumptuous stupidity makes you think Country Bronco that I wouldn't support them or the Cowboys for that matter. I am not a Broncos basher, I am a Titans supporter.

Presumptuous stupidity. mmmmmmmmmmm. I'll see what I can conjure up? You might have to wait awhile. I'm not usually like that. :roll:

So I got to about Loganlea station on my way to the game last night and thought 'gee....there's gonna be more Broncos than Tits support down there', but once we crossed the river it was a sea of blue.

The two merkins I work with are both Tits fans as well. This could be the greatest rivalry ever

Eelectrica

Referee
So I got to about Loganlea station on my way to the game last night and thought 'gee....there's gonna be more Broncos than Tits support down there', but once we crossed the river it was a sea of blue.

The two merkins I work with are both Tits fans as well. This could be the greatest rivalry ever

It's great that this region finally has two teams commited to winning. Unlike past GC teams who have been here for comic relief.

Titanic

First Grade
Presumptuous stupidity. mmmmmmmmmmm. I'll see what I can conjure up? You might have to wait awhile. I'm not usually like that.

You "presumed" to know what my opinion is without any evidence and because your presumption is wrong therefore it's "stupid".

Coaster

Bench
Ouch that hurt!
I coped a hiding at the wedding, from just about everyone. Still in trouble with the wifey, accidentally told her to "f**k off" after a try.

On a side note, i can not help barracking for any Queensland team if we are not playing them, nature of the beast. Would love nothing more then Broncs and Titans to win this weekend.

Congrats to the decent Broncos supporters, like every team you have your share of dopes that follow you, i would like nothing more then to punch the sh*t out of each of them.

I must say the best thing about Brisbane was the road out of the joint, as soon as we passed Logan the sun shone a lot brighter, maybe because it didnt have a reflection of a muddy river obstructing the view. I happily thought at one stage of the night, someone had finally started to blow Brisbane off the face of the map, but to my dismay was just some fireworks - joking (ps good timing with the fireworks, was just about the exact moment as the trade center just 8 years on)

Country Bronco

Juniors
You "presumed" to know what my opinion is without any evidence and because your presumption is wrong therefore it's "stupid".

Oh!!! I see now said the blind man. I was talking to other broncos supporters on this thread in that instance and up until that time, yourself and coaster hadn't mentioned going for the broncos if the titans lost. So who's stupid now. It was accurate at the time and in context. That post was made the morning before the game, yours was made afterwards. Your apologies anytime soon will be accepted.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Ouch that hurt!
I coped a hiding at the wedding, from just about everyone. Still in trouble with the wifey, accidentally told her to "f**k off" after a try.

On a side note, i can not help barracking for any Queensland team if we are not playing them, nature of the beast. Would love nothing more then Broncs and Titans to win this weekend.

Congrats to the decent Broncos supporters, like every team you have your share of dopes that follow you, i would like nothing more then to punch the sh*t out of each of them.

I must say the best thing about Brisbane was the road out of the joint, as soon as we passed Logan the sun shone a lot brighter, maybe because it didnt have a reflection of a muddy river obstructing the view. I happily thought at one stage of the night, someone had finally started to blow Brisbane off the face of the map, but to my dismay was just some fireworks - joking (ps good timing with the fireworks, was just about the exact moment as the trade center just 8 years on)

We've all been there!!!! I told my partner after the saint george match at suncorp this year to f*** off as she kept harping 'its just a game'.

I know a couple of titans dopes. I would like to smash into oblivion.

Titanic

First Grade
Oh!!! I see now said the blind man. I was talking to other broncos supporters on this thread in that instance and up until that time, yourself and coaster hadn't mentioned going for the broncos if the titans lost. So who's stupid now. It was accurate at the time and in context. That post was made the morning before the game, yours was made afterwards. Your apologies anytime soon will be accepted.

This is a Gold Coast thread last time I looked.

As Coaster and I have both clearly stated we are both Queenslanders and Titans supporters. Go "smash" a Cockroach.

hellteam

First Grade
I said Titans were my second team and they still are, but geez does Cartwright have to be such a sore loser? Nearly every week after a loss he's having a whinge about something, and this week he thinks the referee cost them the game.

The main incident he was talking about was the Folau/Walker collision. I don't know what any of you Titans think about it, but how anyone thinks that should have been a penalty is ridiculous. Walker clearly ran in front of Folau and slowed down intentionally about 20 metres from where the ball landed to block him from having a chance at catching it.

What do Titans fans think of the incident?