What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Civoniceva send off

Timbo

Staff member
Was definitely a send off offence.

Hit him flush on the chops with a swinging arm.

gronkathon

First Grade
It was worthy of a send off. I won't criticise him for making the correct call.

Problem is there should have been more than a handful already this year before him

El Diablo

Post Whore
worthy of a send off

just because the ref f**ked up yesterday doesn't mean he should of stayed on the field

Loudstrat

Coach
Problems at Penrith? Of all the front rowers, I don't think I have seen Petero ever do anything illegal before.

BDH

Juniors
It was worthy of a send off.....in any other NRL season. The problem is compared to what we have seen this season, it just makes the whole thing a joke.

He will HAVE to cop a minimum reckless Grade 2, 350 points. I have no idea of his conduct but wouldn't be surprised if he was eligible for a 25 or 50% reduction, which we likely mean 1 week, 2 at most.

Stewart should be Grade 5.

innsaneink

Referee
Thats it.....its all a result of yesterday.
Refs yet again disgraceful tonite, every single Penrith point off a soft penalty or refs errors

_Johnsy

Referee
It was an over reaction stemming from stewarts non send off. There have been similar tackles by players that have not been sent.

However deserved to be marched IMO.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I don't think Petro will get anything.

Pretty sure he has a clean record for the last 2 years so he will get the minimum charge possible.

Rovelli

Bench
I know Petero is a great ambassador for rugby league and has never been a dirty player...but it was a send off offence for a bad tackle...he should go for at least a week.