What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Classics on tonight

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Misty Bee said:
ron, it'snot quite right having a pic like that on a NRL forum.

But I reckon that's just what the game needs. Out on the field, to take on the Broncos, is a team dressed up like that! Imagine Someone like Tommy Lee let loose in a scrum? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe we should make up an all time Metal League team: the better the makeup, the better chance of selection. Whaddaya reckon? :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a great idea Misty!! :D

I can't believe such great bands had to do this themselves in the 80's!!

Imagine what Vince Neil would be thinking when he looks at those old pictures??.........."s@#$ what was i on"

I reckon Tommy Lee would make a fair League player.....espically if he wore the make up :lol: :lol:

I say we get Jesus to bring some glam to League.....it has to be Blue & Gold though??

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Bring back WASP!. They were cool in 84 & 85!.

Yeah Slippery Wasp are great!!!

I have an old $2 bill at home with Blacky Lawless's autograph on it....could be worth something in a long time!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah Ron. Probably $2 LOL.

HJ in a hair band? LOL. First, the bearded lady look has to go. Then the hair has to be dyed blonde (washed first). Put him in leather, and an inch of makeup. Tease the hair so it looks like he has 4 gigawatts of static electricity. Then make him blow a kiss at the camera - so get Brian Smith to take the shots!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Misty Bee said:
Yeah Ron. Probably $2 LOL.

HJ in a hair band? LOL. First, the bearded lady look has to go. Then the hair has to be dyed blonde (washed first). Put him in leather, and an inch of makeup. Tease the hair so it looks like he has 4 gigawatts of static electricity. Then make him blow a kiss at the camera - so get Brian Smith to take the shots!

:lol: :lol: ....that would be a Kodak moment!!

I reckon Jesus would & should do it.....anything to show his support for Parra!!

What do you say Jesus??.....would make you pretty famous & a favourite on the Footy show :lol: :lol:

Once Dead

Bench
aphelion said:
How about everyone's favourite God-fearing virgins, Stryper?

stryper-group.jpg

I'm sure that abuse of hairspray is not kosher by the bible! Did they all go to hell?

Stryper kick butt dude!!!!!!!!!!

Now, you mightn't like the lyrics but the music and vocals kicked hard.......TO HELL WITH THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!......gotta love the cheesy songs and awesome guitars.......STRYPER ROXX!!!!!!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Impellitteri said:
aphelion said:
How about everyone's favourite God-fearing virgins, Stryper?

stryper-group.jpg

I'm sure that abuse of hairspray is not kosher by the bible! Did they all go to hell?

Stryper kick butt dude!!!!!!!!!!

Now, you mightn't like the lyrics but the music and vocals kicked hard.......TO HELL WITH THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!......gotta love the cheesy songs and awesome guitars.......STRYPER ROXX!!!!!!!!

I agree.....many of the 80's glam rockers had cheesy lyrics but?? they all had great voices & great guitar work!!

Gee there where some memorable 80's glam rock tunes :D

Latest posts