What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearly v DCE

Vee

First Grade
I read that Cleary was chosen ahead of DCE in the Kangaroos merit team by former nsw coach and current national selector laurie Daley.

No blues bias there. Cleary had a great season at club level until it mattered and two poor games out of three in origin. DCE was the incumbent and series-winning captain of the worst origin side in 40 years.

I read that Cleary was chosen ahead of DCE in the Kangaroos merit team by former nsw coach and current national selector laurie Daley.

No blues bias there. Cleary had a great season at club level until it mattered and two poor games out of three in origin. DCE was the incumbent and series-winning captain of the worst origin side in 40 years.

Yup agreed. If Origin is the acid test of a half under the most intensity, DCE blew Cleary off the park. But NC is the golden child of the Sydney media eh

t-ba

Post Whore
Umm, I am a Giraffe neck Stan but I hardly see a problem with this.

Cherry had a pretty dogshit season and Cleary had a great one.

adamkungl

Immortal

DCE has been an Origin failure for years
He got left out because his teammates didnt want a bar of him and then he lost a series to M. Pearce

Vee

First Grade
DCE has been an Origin failure for years
He got left out because his teammates didnt want a bar of him and then he lost a series to M. Pearce
And since his return he's consistently been better than his blues opponent.

Latest posts