What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cliche excuses when we lose

spear tackle

Juniors
I for one don't want to hear cliche excuses if we get on the old losing streak, I have more faith in Matt Elliot coming up with a few brand new ones.

Micistm

Bench
i`m predicting the most used word from elliot this season will be "disappointed".

I think I`ve seen these sacred words dished out a few times already.......

You might be able to keep bumping this post here...I heard 'Disappointed' from Elliot, several players, a journalist and a couple of commentators.
Fans are more direct, they're just ****ed off:lol:

Aragorn

First Grade
if i got a penny for everytime i said "f**k!" yesterday, I would be a very rich man.

Aragorn

First Grade
Elliott said he was delighted with the effort of his players at Eden Park.
"I'm always disappointed when we don't win," he said.
"We've got to remind ourselves that we've got a team capable of winning every football game we go into.
"The reality of the NRL is that it's not going to happen every week, so we're disappointed, but we came up with a decent baseline there as far as application and effort."
After conceding an early try, the Warriors did have their chances over the remainder of the first half but mistakes meant they didn't capitalise.
Elliott conceded that his side's attack still needed work, although he felt it was good enough to have carried them to a win against the Roosters.
"We had some opportunities in the first half that we didn't execute very well," he said.
"It's a little bit of a structural thing and that comes into my court, but we will gain fluency."

two weeks - two disappointing performances so far. :lol: