What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cliffhanger - How the f**k is this thread still going?...Oh yeah boobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I poke fun at myself more than anyone, so nice try sticking up for your pal, I reopened this thread to antagonise the admin, a home which was lost on you.

Funny I don't feel antagonised but I can't help wondering how long before posts will breach the PG Rating.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Funny I don't feel antagonised but I can't help wondering how long before posts will breach the PG Rating.

If it weren't for the word filter, her latest outburst on Beeker in The Travel Thread would probably do it :lol:

Can't believe she kisses 22 year olds with that mouth.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sexually attracted to all the 22-year-olds, I said the guys I'm currently finding myself into are all 22.

P.S I say whatever comes into my head, so no it's not about attention seeking, do I like talking about myself more than the average person? Yes I do. Does that make me a narcissist, probably, but f**ked if I care, everyone loves talking about themselves, I just doing keep in check because I do what I feel like.

you are brutally honest I'll give you that but there are also some things better kept to yourself

Cliffhanger

Coach
I was waiting for you to try and make it about your sex rather than your personality. People can have a problem with your attitude without it being sexist, you k

You have a problem with me because I'm attractive and confident IMO, that's the assumption I'm going to make seeing as you're making assumptions about me.

If a guy said the sexually explicit things I said, you wouldn't say he was afternoon seeking. That's my point.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You have a problem with me because I'm attractive and confident IMO, that's the assumption I'm going to make seeing as you're making assumptions about me.

If a guy said the sexually explicit things I said, you wouldn't say he was afternoon seeking. That's my point.

You're considered mildly attractive on an internet forum. I wouldn't go calling the Playboy Mansion just yet, sweetheart.

I'm not sexually attracted to all the 22-year-olds, I said the guys I'm currently finding myself into are all 22.

P.S I say whatever comes into my head, so no it's not about attention seeking, do I like talking about myself more than the average person? Yes I do. Does that make me a narcissist, probably, but f**ked if I care, everyone loves talking about themselves, I just doing keep in check because I do what I feel like.

cartman-i-do-what-i-want.jpg

Monk

Referee
Cleavage shots of Cliffy are okay, when the Gym selfies start coming then I will complain.

There will never be enough photos of Bushy on the internet.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Pfft, JB why don't you go back to PMing the forum girls warnings not to talk to BM because he's crazy.

But I am sick of debating this thread's value.

Why don't you guys leave and let me hang here on my own.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Pfft, JB why don't you go back to PMing the forum girls warnings not to talk to BM because he's crazy.

But I am sick of debating this thread's value.

Why don't you guys leave and let me hang here on my own.

:lol:
Sorry to offer moral support by way of a PM last year, won't happen again. I actually felt sorry for you and your circumstances at the time.

I will now PM Bunniespoof and warn him you are the crazy one :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts