What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clint Gutherson “King”

tumbidragon

First Grade
The gay little try celebration last night and Parra going out in straight sets thoroughly cements him as King of all wankers. And I'm happy to be a mere subject.

Generalzod

Immortal
The gay little try celebration last night and Parra going out in straight sets thoroughly cements him as King of all wankers. And I'm happy to be a mere subject.
I don’t know it’s all about the theatre, is it any different to any try celebration.

SDM

First Grade
I am a Parra fan, so hard to understand. I will try with Munster, absolute flog, hate the bloke, but great player, gives his all. Gutherson only has 50% of his ability, but tries hard and is the best player all year on a team that finished 3rd? I will just assume some morons can’t separate disdain from actual performance.

The Rosco

Bench
I am a Parra fan, so hard to understand. I will try with Munster, absolute flog, hate the bloke, but great player, gives his all. Gutherson only has 50% of his ability, but tries hard and is the best player all year on a team that finished 3rd? I will just assume some morons can’t separate disdain from actual performance.
In the world according to Rosco . . . The media are the culprits. They have lathered Gutho into a demi-God. He does have limited ability, and he sure as hell has a dig each game. You can't knock his commitment to his team.
But the media have made him out to be a mega-star, and he ain't.
You can't blame the bloke for getting swept away with the crowd chants, cardboard cut outs of his head, and all the adoration from Vossy et al.
It goes to his head and he becomes a bit of a prick.
Moses on the other hand, wonders why Gutho bothers to run after every ball and chase every tackle.
Mitchy being a prick ain't got nothing to do with poor Vossy.
Gutho's OK. He's no King or superstar, but you'd have him in your team. If he shuts out the outside noise and stays grounded, everyone will be able to like him.

_Johnsy

Referee
I just want a referee to tell him to shut up one time. Whenever referees try to talk to him, he is just wailing like a toddler throwing a tantrum.
There is a looooong list of players ahead of gutho (although deserves his place on the list).
Cameron Smith, Darius Boyd, Jake Friend, Mitch Moses, Cody Walker, Joey Leilua, DCE.