What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clint Gutherson “King”

AJB1102

First Grade
He's ordinary but really highlights what a difference 100% effort on every opportunity makes. He's nowhere near Tedesco in talent but he put in a 7minute stint that saw him score 2 and set 1 up.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Needs better team mates.

What an effort player.
Agree with that.

I enjoy watching Gutho, with his effort, passion and antics.

Here we have a player with personality copping shit, but everyone complains about the "taking it one game at a time" bland players. Can't win.

Personality and spontaneity need to be encouraged. Need more backflips, less patting opposition on the head after scoring a try.

I’ve come around on Gutho after last nights game and I would have him in a heartbeat over the turds we have in Hunt and Norman.

Whatever you want to call it, Class or Effort what matters is results. Our blokes have neither and Gutho nearly won that game last night by himself with some help from Paulo, who is also pretty shit hot.

I don’t even have a problem with his flog dance and if you put the nickname of “King” in the context of “King of Parra” instead of “King of RL”, well that’s understandable too.

Vote 1, King Gutho.

TheRam

Coach
I’ve come around on Gutho after last nights game and I would have him in a heartbeat over the turds we have in Hunt and Norman.

Whatever you want to call it, Class or Effort what matters is results. Our blokes have neither and Gutho nearly won that game last night by himself with some help from Paulo, who is also pretty shit hot.

I don’t even have a problem with his flog dance and if you put the nickname of “King” in the context of “King of Parra” instead of “King of RL”, well that’s understandable too.

Vote 1, King Gutho.

He is the King of effort. Not hard to see really. Shames so many other players in the NRL that have way more natural talent.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Guy scores three tries, sets up another and people complain and some think he is Parramatta's problem.

Welcome to LU.

He is the only thing right at Parramatta, 2020 - well harsh others did help, but Gutho is the man.

Merkins.

BadnMean

Juniors
Gutho won me over a year or so ago. He's always at the opposition trying something, never goes away & has the talent to pull off some crazy good plays. He turns up every week for his team & goes HAM for them. So many inconsistent, lazy or overpaid halves phoning it in. Gutho brings it.

Good player. Not sure where you'd pick him for Origin, unless Freddy wants a livewire/gamechanger #14 instead of a safer, solid option.

kdalymc

Bench
hes f**kin good.
but hes also the only player who can have a good metro hair cut and make u go look at this wanker, and a shit mop hair cut and go look at this wanker.
shit head on him i spose.

Latest posts