What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clint Newton, This Is Your Thread

Big Tim

First Grade
B-dos said:
you dont win premierships playing reserve grade. Clint will be relying on injuries to play FG.

And they have a few in the forwards. He is also a Country rep, so Bellamy must rate him.

If you dont have comraderie with your work mates I feel really sorry for you. Some of my work mates would also be my best friends.

The fact of the matter is he is gone and any amount of bitching in the way it happened will not change it. As far as I see, leave at the end of the year, or now when you are not wanted it all amounts to the same.....
forgive me for ever thinking people would be upset if they were unwanted at their jons.
The club has said they dont need you, so why should you need them?

CycloneSteve

Juniors
A work-mate of mine is a huge Newcastle fan, but more than that she is a huge Clint Newton fan. The look on her face when I saw her last Tuesday morning was devestating. Her favourite player, the one she raves about every week after we play has left the club. It is her birthday on Wednesday. I thought about getting her something so I bought her a Clint Newton card off E-Bay and I wanted to get it signed. Does anyone know how I could go about doing this? I am not so concerned about getting it done by Wednesday. If anyone can assist it would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me thanks.

Latest posts