What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clive Churchill Medalist

DCE 4 CC?

• Yes

Votes: 67 57.3%
  • No

Votes: 50 42.7%

• Total voters

innsaneink

Referee
I thought he was MOTM.....but you dont give it to a losing player in a regualr game let alone a GF

Shayne Hayne went well for the Chooks

Perth Red

Post Whore
Surely $BW. Sure he was shite for 60mins but he managed to do two decent things in80mins of play, enough to have the media fornicating over him.

Armageddon.

Juniors
Yes but only because I had $10 on him.
Tbh nobody really stood out. I thought Maloney was probably more deserving though.

boonboon

Juniors
Maloney and SBW were the best for the roosters and SBW only 2 nd half his first wasn't so good. For manly it was either daly cherry Evans or whatmough .

dCE was a fair call IMO and I don't support or even like either team.

Refs were ok IMO didn't change the outcome , only major issue was the forward pass and it wasn't that blatant esp at full pace as vide isn't able to review

Boon boon, I can't stand either team, in fact detest them, but I hate the referees and channel nine more.

Okay maybe SBW is up there with nine