What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clubs ranked in terms of feralness...

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I was at the Penrith v Manly game, what was all the bother about behind the stand in the second half? Coppers, stewards and kids all running back there, like being back at the soccer!!!!!

The Eagles tried to leave early.

Oh, i mean the Eagles arrived. :lol:

Bella

Juniors
realredhillboy said:
fatshark said:
14 - North Qld (Good country folk)

for a bunch of banjo playing inbreds...fair enough!
thats a good one... ive lived up north and its not far from the truth... but on the upside... its easy to get a root coz the girls up there are hanging for new blood :lol:

Maybe they actually just felt sorry for you.

Fibroman

First Grade
IanRitchie said:
I was at the Penrith v Manly game, what was all the bother about behind the stand in the second half? Coppers, stewards and kids all running back there, like being back at the soccer!!!!!

The Eagles tried to leave early.

Oh, i mean the Eagles arrived. :lol:

It takes about 20 cops to evict one troublesome patron thesedays. It's a shame. We need to go back to the days of Bumper Farrell and Roger Rogerson.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
It takes about 20 cops to evict one troublesome patron thesedays. It's a shame. We need to go back to the days of Bumper Farrell and Roger Rogerson.

These days the young cops are told you can talk someone out of doing the wrong thing and sport uni degrees to support their theories.

That is until the baddie punchs their lights out.

Fibroman

First Grade
Gunna Matter said:

These days the young cops are told you can talk someone out of doing the wrong thing and sport uni degrees to support their theories.

That is until the baddie punchs their lights out.

It's actually quite embarassing when a 14 year old hoodlum gets on the front foot and tells a 20 year old policeman to eff off, and the policeman just cops it on the chin.

The problem is all the psychology in the world won't do a thing to influence someone that is drug affected and anti-social.

Moffo

Referee
melon.... said:
Moffo said:
(Note, I choose to leave my team out because i would be biased) :lol:

1 = Most Feral
14 = Least Feral

*Do note, this thread is designed for general humour)

1 - Newcastle (some real shockers amongst this bunch)
2 - Souths (To be fair, there are a lot of scrubs that sit in the stands and support this team
3 - Cronulla (The ones i've met are generally less than civil)
4 - Parramatta (Club oddbod in many respects)
5 - West Tigers (Some old nutters amongst this club who are ridiculously biased)
6 - Brisbane (Feral and dirty)
7 - Roosters (Same as Souths fans, a lot of old school fans who boo at everything)
8 - New Zealand (Quite a few roughnuts but generally not too bad from what i've seen)
9 - St George (Few corker ferals such as the bald guy, but generally quite good)
10 - Manly (Bit dis-interested in the footy but are ok)
11 - Penrith (Quite good from what I've experienced)
12 - Canberra (Public servants, nuff said)
13 - Mebourne (Do their best, quite passionate)
14 - North Qld (Good country folk)

Feel free to criticise and take offense :lol:

Canterbury...simply because the Prince of Ferals, Moffo, supports them. :lol:

:lol: How can you call me feral when I know that you have a ginger mullet and bum fluff?

innsaneink

Referee
fibro man said:

HAH!

Good ol RR....kept the guy who did the funeral notices page at the tele in a job.

Rogers a snag now, an artiste [-( ....travelling the country doin a stage play with Chopper Read I think. :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Clevo said:
1) Manly.... by far the most rank and file feral supporters in the NRL today.

:lol: :lol: . Still angry about the Wooden spoon drop off I see :lol: .

Latest posts