What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

MugaB

Coach
I put $50 on Parra for spoon. I got $32 so I need Tigers to learn how to tackle
We could lend them a few players, (ala Harry Grant at the tigers style), just until the seasons over, it could also work as good punishment for our players to never cross Ivan, or he'll send you to tigertown

Iamback

Coach
We could lend them a few players, (ala Harry Grant at the tigers style), just until the seasons over, it could also work as good punishment for our players to never cross Ivan, or he'll send you to tigertown

As shit as Tago has been, He'd still be the best player on their roster even in current form

Munky

Coach
Critta easily.

Spencer doubles the momentum of whichever team has the ball.

Rolls over the opposition hooker and utility with ease. Absolutely horrible for his ruck defence and leaves a load of space in behind.

A good chance we only have one premiership without Critta's clutch plays in the 2021 finals series and 2023 GF.