What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clubs ranked in terms of feralness...

Those of you au fait with the UK concept of the Chav will undoubtedly recognise Bulldogs fans as being the Down Under envoys of that particular brand of social misfit.
If you need some explanation have a look at www.chavscum.co.uk. They truly are a blight on our nation at the moment and are growing!!!! We even have wannabe middle class chavs :D

groggo

Juniors
Moffo said:
(Note, I choose to leave my team out because i would be biased) :lol:

1 = Most Feral
14 = Least Feral

*Do note, this thread is designed for general humour)

1 - Newcastle (some real shockers amongst this bunch)
2 - Souths (To be fair, there are a lot of scrubs that sit in the stands and support this team
3 - Cronulla (The ones i've met are generally less than civil)
4 - Parramatta (Club oddbod in many respects)
5 - West Tigers (Some old nutters amongst this club who are ridiculously biased)
6 - Brisbane (Feral and dirty)
7 - Roosters (Same as Souths fans, a lot of old school fans who boo at everything)
8 - New Zealand (Quite a few roughnuts but generally not too bad from what i've seen)
9 - St George (Few corker ferals such as the bald guy, but generally quite good)
10 - Manly (Bit dis-interested in the footy but are ok)
11 - Penrith (Quite good from what I've experienced)
12 - Canberra (Public servants, nuff said)
13 - Mebourne (Do their best, quite passionate)
14 - North Qld (Good country folk)

Feel free to criticise and take offense :lol:

bugger it i thought we were up there near no1 anyways well me anyway hehehe

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I recall a home game against the dogs just after Matty Rogers Mum passed away. A minutes silence was called for. The dogs brigade yelled out obscenities during the minute. It wasn't one or two but the majority. They thought it a great joke. This convinced me what a bunch of scum they are.

I would loved to have seen a cannister of napalm dropped on them.

Gunna Matter said:
I recall a home game against the dogs just after Matty Rogers Mum passed away. A minutes silence was called for. The dogs brigade yelled out obscenities during the minute. It wasn't one or two but the majority. They thought it a great joke. This convinced me what a bunch of scum they are.

Dog's fans are scum

brenno

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Gunna Matter said:

Dog's fans are scum

The minority of dogs fans are scum while, the Roosters in general are the scum of rugby league. Moffo how can you have Penrith at 11? No disrespect to Panthers supporters but, some of them i have met are deadset the epitome of a feral westie rugby league supporter. Parra supporters are also at least top2/3. I mean they have a parra jesus and his discipeels for jebus sake. The warriors also have some shockers who i wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley somewhere.

ibeme

First Grade
Cammo said:
Well obviously according to everyone here, I am scum.

Me too :lol:

If only they knew how much effort was going on behind the scenes by real Bulldogs supporters to weed out the real scum

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
brenno said:
The warriors also have some shockers who i wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley somewhere.
Mate just because a fair number of our fans are big maori and islader types doesn't mean they are anything to worry about, as long as you don't pick trouble with them they are generally one of the friendliest mobs around. Ericcson is one of the safest crowd environments I've ever been to, the only time I've seen any of our supporters acting up was at the semi vs Canberra last year whe quite a few of the bros who'd got freebie tickets and had obviously had a few too many beers and were giving it to the Raider fans, but the ones who regularly pay to come to games are fine.

Fibroman

First Grade
I admit, we have got some feral supporters out in the western suburbs.

There was a galoot at Penrith Park the night we put 72 on Manly, he was 9 tenths tanked half way through premier league. He had the flanno, the desert boots, at least 7 teeth missing, sitting in the $7.99 Go-Lo folding chair. He was giving it to everyone that walked past. He was abusing the cops, the players, and just about everyone in the crowd.

First grade kicked off and things seemed to go a bit quiet in the crowd around me. I looked over my shoulder, and saw this feral sitting in his chair pumping zed's out like there was no tomorrow. He fell asleep and missed the whole game. How good is that?

I love it!

miccle

Bench
I really haven't seen that many "feral" brisbane supporters up here at suncorp! On the whole, they look to be extremely clean cut and professional when I compare them to the people I've seen at Souths and Sharks home games over the past 2 years. Mullets and 1970's jerseys as far as the eye can see.

miccle said:
I really haven't seen that many "feral" brisbane supporters up here at suncorp! On the whole, they look to be extremely clean cut and professional when I compare them to the people I've seen at Souths and Sharks home games over the past 2 years. Mullets and 1970's jerseys as far as the eye can see.

On the basis that Queensland is about 25 years behind the rest of the world, you Broncos will be due to get your mullets in time for the 2005 season. ;-)

miccle

Bench
In terms of football stadiums, brisbane is about 125 years in front of the majority of sydney ;-)

Latest posts