What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clubs ranked in terms of feralness...

Caged Panther

First Grade
gee actually rather surprised that people consider penrith fans feral. Perhaps my decision to pay extra for grandstand seating has kept we away from the riff raff. :lol: :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Fat chicks from Queanbeyan in ill fitting Raiders jerseys with teeth missing and pig tails....aaaah the things that turn some people on. :lol:

Moffo said:
(Note, I choose to leave my team out because i would be biased) :lol:

1 = Most Feral
14 = Least Feral

*Do note, this thread is designed for general humour)

3 - Cronulla (The ones i've met are generally less than civil)
4:

The Sharks definitely have the highest percentage of rednecks. John Howard and George Bush supporters. It's sickening!

Moffo

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Gunna Matter said:
I recall a home game against the dogs just after Matty Rogers Mum passed away. A minutes silence was called for. The dogs brigade yelled out obscenities during the minute. It wasn't one or two but the majority. They thought it a great joke. This convinced me what a bunch of scum they are.

I would loved to have seen a cannister of napalm dropped on them.

Dog's fans are scum

lol you idiot

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Dean Moriarty said:
miccle said:
I really haven't seen that many "feral" brisbane supporters up here at suncorp! On the whole, they look to be extremely clean cut and professional when I compare them to the people I've seen at Souths and Sharks home games over the past 2 years. Mullets and 1970's jerseys as far as the eye can see.

On the basis that Queensland is about 25 years behind the rest of the world, you Broncos will be due to get your mullets in time for the 2005 season. ;-)

Really original :roll:

Clevo

Juniors
Man you guys don;t travel to away games much it seems... :)

1) Manly.... by far the most rank and file feral supporters in the NRL today.

2) Day light

3) Melbourne.... They are still learning the rules of the game via the Big Screen. They cheer goals more than tries. Enough sad.

4) Canberra.... They are starved for entertainment. They hire kids to pick pocket you at the National Folk Festival and they are worse at the footy. Thieves and bogans.

5) Souths.... We still live in the 70's. :)

That'll do for now. :)

groggo

Juniors
miccle said:
I really haven't seen that many "feral" brisbane supporters up here at suncorp! On the whole, they look to be extremely clean cut and professional when I compare them to the people I've seen at Souths and Sharks home games over the past 2 years. Mullets and 1970's jerseys as far as the eye can see.

oi ya bugger i wear my 70's manly jersey all the time at toyota no mullet though receding hairline has buggered that up hehehe

melon....

Coach
Moffo said:
(Note, I choose to leave my team out because i would be biased) :lol:

1 = Most Feral
14 = Least Feral

*Do note, this thread is designed for general humour)

1 - Newcastle (some real shockers amongst this bunch)
2 - Souths (To be fair, there are a lot of scrubs that sit in the stands and support this team
3 - Cronulla (The ones i've met are generally less than civil)
4 - Parramatta (Club oddbod in many respects)
5 - West Tigers (Some old nutters amongst this club who are ridiculously biased)
6 - Brisbane (Feral and dirty)
7 - Roosters (Same as Souths fans, a lot of old school fans who boo at everything)
8 - New Zealand (Quite a few roughnuts but generally not too bad from what i've seen)
9 - St George (Few corker ferals such as the bald guy, but generally quite good)
10 - Manly (Bit dis-interested in the footy but are ok)
11 - Penrith (Quite good from what I've experienced)
12 - Canberra (Public servants, nuff said)
13 - Mebourne (Do their best, quite passionate)
14 - North Qld (Good country folk)

Feel free to criticise and take offense :lol:

Canterbury...simply because the Prince of Ferals, Moffo, supports them. :lol:

groggo

Juniors
Clevo said:
Man you guys don;t travel to away games much it seems... :)

1) Manly.... by far the most rank and file feral supporters in the NRL today.

2) Day light

3) Melbourne.... They are still learning the rules of the game via the Big Screen. They cheer goals more than tries. Enough sad.

4) Canberra.... They are starved for entertainment. They hire kids to pick pocket you at the National Folk Festival and they are worse at the footy. Thieves and bogans.

5) Souths.... We still live in the 70's. :)

That'll do for now. :)

Ah thank you clevo your all class you guys are pretty feral too ya bugger but the dood with the wooden spoon was a classic at the NSO feral no doubt but a funny bugger to talk too

gregstar

Referee
I've been to a few Chess pieces' games and by f**ken far they are the scariest bunch of seat sniffers you could ever hope to see! If there are club supporters that are more feral, then I'm glad I've not had the misfortune of seeing them!

Melbourne.... They are still learning the rules of the game via the Big Screen. They cheer goals more than tries. Enough sad.

When was the last Melbourne game you went to?? Some are still learning the rules... sorry the club is trying to bring new supporters to the game!!!

And to say we cheer goals more than tries...you really are kidding yourself!!

gregstar

Referee
Don't they have carpet-arse mono-brows in vic? To get bigger crowds why don't they install velcro seats.

realredhillboy

Juniors
fatshark said:
14 - North Qld (Good country folk)

for a bunch of banjo playing inbreds...fair enough!
thats a good one... ive lived up north and its not far from the truth... but on the upside... its easy to get a root coz the girls up there are hanging for new blood :lol:

I was at the Penrith v Manly game, what was all the bother about behind the stand in the second half? Coppers, stewards and kids all running back there, like being back at the soccer!!!!!

Cammo

Bench
All teams have fans that cause trouble. I have seen many an incident at heaps of games over the years. The Dogs fans trouble get the most publicity due to The Bulldogs being in the media the most (the club has brought a lot of that on itself so it can't blame anyone for that)

The fact is that there will always be idiots going to the games. Even with the huge security crackdown at Bulldogs matches it will never fully stop the idiots from showing up and getting in.

At least (even with the publicity of the idiot fans) we are still nowhere near the crowd violence that is seen at European soccer matches and lets hope it stays that way.

Murphdogg1 said:
Dean Moriarty said:
miccle said:

On the basis that Queensland is about 25 years behind the rest of the world, you Broncos will be due to get your mullets in time for the 2005 season. ;-)

Really original :roll:

Fire up, dogg! It's a thread of silly unoriginal stereotypes posted for a laugh. Don't take it too seriously. :lol:

Latest posts