What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clunky

Katoa is the shittest winger we have used in the past 5 years. He hasn’t done anything that suggests he would be picked in another teams 17.

The simple thing is he gave up. What was he saving himself for? All the hit ups and defence?

He can go back to Glebe.
I'm no fan of Katoa but after about 6 seasons in first grade Feki still looks like he's been plucked out of the crowd and playing his first game of footy most of the time.

Reactions: Ads

shaggs

Coach
I'm no fan of Katoa but after about 6 seasons in first grade Feki still looks like he's been plucked out of the crowd and playing his first game of footy most of the time.
No argument from me. I think most of us can agree that the wingers we played last week are unlikely to be first graders at top 8 clubs elsewhere

Ads

First Grade
Lumelume has the body for it. Does he have the skills? Pace? I’d be looking at him and possibly Dugan for the wings. Could give us the extra yards that we’ve had in the past.

Frailty

First Grade
I missed this place after a loss.

'Morris is too inexperienced to handle the man-children on the team', 'Katoa is the worst winger the Sharks have ever had', 'Moylan offers nothing', 'Dugan is done'.

These are seriously some of the claims after round one. Relax. It's a long season.

Latest posts