What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach of the year?

Coach of 2004?

• Graheme MURRAY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve FOLKES

• Timothy SHEENS

• Ricky STUART

• Craig BELLAMY

• Total voters

swing_low

Juniors
do you really think brown deserves it? i mean st george are a bit more consistant this year but not alot..... he has done a good job taking injuries into account but with ur playing roster you should be top 3..

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Steve Folkes.

Lost Norton, Vagana and co but the dogs haven't missed a beat.

Has elevated the games of stars like Tonga and Lolesi and has used Sonny bill brilliantly. Not afraid to pick players on form too. i.e. Harris in PL and Anasta on the bench.

StGeorge

Juniors
do you really think brown deserves it? i mean st george are a bit more consistant this year but not alot..... he has done a good job taking injuries into account but with ur playing roster you should be top 3..

i kno wat ur sayin mate, im not so much sayin brown deserves it, more sayin he shuld be there b4 bellamy

melon....

Coach
StGeorge said:

i kno wat ur sayin mate, im not so much sayin brown deserves it, more sayin he shuld be there b4 bellamy
Garbage. Brown isnt a coach's clip board.

ibeme

First Grade
melon.... said:
StGeorge said:

Garbage. Brown isnt a coach's clip board.

Pretty hard to argue with his logic melon. Melbourne have gone backwards, and Dragons have gone forwards.

StGeorge

Juniors
yeah thanx ibeme, exactly wat im tryin to say, melon must just be pissed that the roosters have gone backwards a touch, and now the dogs are the favs

daslacker

Juniors
To be biased I voted tim sheens

Although i don't think there has been a standout,Murray would be up there IMO

Bench
Graham Murray the Cowboys have not been lapped all year,unlike us 106-0 in 2 weeks.Sheens has done a good job to turn the season around with the roster he has left maybe the WT V Cowboys next week might decide it.

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
Id have a toss up between Folkes and Murray.

Murray because hes turned a side around like nothing else, and still with basically the same side he has last year. Folkes because they are likely to take the Minor Premiership and the way he handled bad press after bad press.

Stuart has done magnificant but I guess you cant really consider him unless the Roosters win the MP, same with Wayne Bennet - mainly cause of the class sides they have.

Sheens is up there but doesnt deserve it by any means, the Tigers have been reasonable after buying alot of players last year, but no way could you give him coach of the year.

StGeorge

Juniors
Sheens is up there but doesnt deserve it by any means, the Tigers have been reasonable after buying alot of players last year, but no way could you give him coach of the year.

Why not? The Cowboys almost made the finals last year, wheras the tigers wernt close, tho now will probably make the 8

Billybob

Juniors
ok now murray should get it

bloody marvellous effort that

as for sheens getting it compare the two coaches and what they have been able to acheive with a crap team like the cowboys and illawara for murray

murray all the way daylight second

Latest posts