What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Stuart you are a ********** Disgrace

DJ1

Juniors
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
I've tried maintaning an objective discussion but you obviously hold your beloved Bulldogs with such high esteem they are the absolute role models of the Rugby League world.

At no point have I suggested that the Bulldogs are the "benchmark" and role models.

I believe your argurements may have been posted incorrectly and belong in "NRL Fantasy League" which is the next forum up.

OK, put the thread Just after "Ricky is not a whinging brat", "Ricky is the best coach ever" and "The Roosters have never cheated the cap" thread.

DJ1

Juniors
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
I forgot to mention...

Do you know what they call a person who can't back up thier arguments with facts.

a Catatonic_Omnivore?

DJ1 said:
At no point have I suggested that the Bulldogs are the "benchmark" and role models.

OK, put the thread Just after "Ricky is not a whinging brat", "Ricky is the best coach ever" and "The Roosters have never cheated the cap" thread.

:lol:

DJ1

Juniors
Cockadoodledoo said:
DJ1 said:
Ricky Stuart Without Fittler, 31 Games
Wins 12 (38.7%)
Losses 19 (61.3%)

Stuart = Myth

Ricky Stuart With Anasta, 1 Game
Wins 1 (100%)
Losses 0 (0%)