What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coe = Prince is biggest diver in NRL

_Johnsy

Referee
** Mods please note no spoiler as no mention of score **

It is now confirmed Scott PRINCE is the biggest diver in the NRL, by far. Absolutely disgusting, what a cat.

Please do not mention scores in thread until after full time.

TheDalek079

Bench
diving is a touchy topic.

yes it is soft. but on the other hand, if it deserves a penalty then diving is a tactic used to draw attention to it so full credit to him.

the dives which annoy me are the bastards who dive to appear obstructed.

Eels Dude

Coach
diving is a touchy topic.

yes it is soft. but on the other hand, if it deserves a penalty then diving is a tactic used to draw attention to it so full credit to him.

the dives which annoy me are the bastards who dive to appear obstructed.

This. Fair penalty happens all the time.

Eels Dude

Coach
Like Dragons fans can talk. The only reason they won the minor premiership in 2009 was because 'sookie sookie la la' Soward faked an obstruction by Greg Eastwood.

_Johnsy

Referee
Once no probs, but over and over again. Prince is in the academy award league, Sowie would only just qualify for tv week logies.

Vic Mackey

Referee
carney is just as bad

against the tigers he acted like he was dead, got the penalty, then kicked the goal

the dive then was pathetic

edabomb

First Grade
I reckon that Anasta dive takes the cake. Just change the name to National Tiddly Winks now.

And he gets up the next tackle, he is fine. He is fine the rest of the game too. He might be a good captain but it is embarassing how he feins injury sometime.

The scoreboard is karma........

If Carney gets suspended from the grand Final over it, it will be a disgrace. If he his charged, Prince should do the right thing and stick up for him. Bryson Goodwin had a lot of class year speaking up for Hayne, Prince should do the same.

Latest posts