What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coffin Gnail Gnumber 1

chili pepper

Bench
The thing that really annoyed me with the kicking was the lack of long kicks on tackles 3 & 4 with the wind. Especially at 16-6! There seemed to be no attempt to pin them in their red zone - rather we were trying to run the ball into their territory.

Maybe they were confident of scoring more tries, which is good, but the smarter plan was surely to try to dominate territorily.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Both halves are f**ked.. Covell was our best back. Kearney looked dangerous in attack.good run from Anderson and he did alot of things that will keep him in the side for now. De Gois was the better hooker for us. Kingston who?

The forwards did a good job imo but you can only bash your head against a brick wall for so long.

All in all we got penalised out of the game and I thought we deserved to go away with two points considering the diabolical B.O.D ruling for Presto's try.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
By Round 6 Kimmorley will have an injury.

His defence has been good to great, but the rest - seriously, Prince was a class above.

Sticky will have only so much patience.

Dykes will go to 7 and our attack will improve.

I also think Sticky will have Covell at Left centre before too long.

fizman

Bench
Frenzy. said:
Kimmorley/Dykes - gggoorrrrrrrrnnnnneeeeeee

Kearney/Seymour - halves

Dustin Cooper in the 1.

Leave the 3/4s and see how they go with some football coming their way.

In the meantime I'd be looking for another hooker. Till I found one I'd be swapping deGois and Kinga. I'm thinking Scottie Porter might make a good 9 though.

Ciraldo is getting into gifted game territory IMO. He needs to get his finger out. Why we'd have him on the bench when we have an operator like Perenara in reggies is a bit beyond me.

My suspicion is that Ricky's loyalty to most encumbents will where very thin, very fast. Mine wore out last night.

I like those changes. Unlike most though, I would play Seymour at 6 and Kearne at 7. I would replace Kingston with Kimmorley at hooker.

Didn't Sticky say something about loving to talk to fans about footy??? We should e-mail our team selections. Only Kidding

Frenzy.

Post Whore
fizman said:
I like those changes. Unlike most though, I would play Seymour at 6 and Kearne at 7. I would replace Kingston with Kimmorley at hooker.

Didn't Sticky say something about loving to talk to fans about footy??? We should e-mail our team selections. Only Kidding

Ditto fiz. Play them in their "natural" positions and we may well get a "natural" combination unlike this present abomination which is not natural and clearly can't be "made" by any man.

I would not be tempted to have Noddy at hooker as IMO he'll get in the way trying too hard and wanting too much say in proceedings.

Been thinking about Ciraldo's spot as well and I reckon The Pom is another that would give better value there. The Pom is clearly not a centre but he certainly hits hard enough in O & D to be a backrower. We can then put thge most incisive of these wonderchildren in the side because we need some penetration yesterday.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
Ditto fiz. Play them in their "natural" positions and we may well get a "natural" combination unlike this present abomination which is not natural and clearly can't be "made" by any man.

I would not be tempted to have Noddy at hooker as IMO he'll get in the way trying too hard and wanting too much say in proceedings.

Been thinking about Ciraldo's spot as well and I reckon The Pom is another that would give better value there. The Pom is clearly not a centre but he certainly hits hard enough in O & D to be a backrower. We can then put thge most incisive of these wonderchildren in the side because we need some penetration yesterday.

I agree!
Pom looks a bit Slow for centres and could make an impact off the bench

bring in one of Nielsen, Robinson, Raftery
most likely Nielsen atm

Inferno

Coach
I reckon Loo Loo will be next in line for a bench spot. Sticky seems to like have an impact player on the bench, which I think he is hoping for out of Ciraldo. Sure as hell isn't working and whatever he needs to improve on can be done in PL.

I agree with you as well Mr Angry, I reckon we will see Covell in the centres sooner or later. Too much smarts to remain a winger.

Latest posts