What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coffs Harbour Stadium

jc155776

Coach
In terms of long term supporter growth I think it’s a great thing. So many kids, almost all wearing sharks jerseys, seeing their hero’s live. Players got a rockstar reception after the game.

Just like the tobacco companies, get them hooked going so yku got a lifetime customer.

It also allows fans from a wider area to come and watch. Met fans from the Tweed, Sunny Coast, Armidale etc who wouldn’t get down for a ‘home’ game normally.

Game probably sells out even sooner next year as support the team grows in the region.

Special K

Coach
The field looked awesome. Not ideal to give up a game but every club should look to do it for the good of the game. I'd just prefer us to pick random teams with lesser fans close to Coffs. Cowboys, NZ, Canberra or Storm would be ideal.

coolumsharkie

Referee
The field looked awesome. Not ideal to give up a game but every club should look to do it for the good of the game. I'd just prefer us to pick random teams with lesser fans close to Coffs. Cowboys, NZ, Canberra or Storm would be ideal.
Coffs Council needs to spend some coin to improve seating/viewing.

Latest posts