What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

colin best????

bartman

Immortal
Wobbygong said:
C'mon most of you poms probably come from the North of England, which would have to be the most depressing and miserable regions on Earth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not questioning your other points re Blacklock and Morely, and I know you're just having a laff, but I'm actually an Aussie who has moved to the north of England for the lifestyle! 8)

Sick of Sydney after 30 years for various reasons, and love living and working in a region with major cities (though relatively smaller), villages, rural landscapes, coastlines, all within a few hours. And fresher air than Sydney ;-) So I can understand why these Aussie players are keen to come here apart from the money...

spooky

Juniors
Wobbygong said:
He's probably playing for next to nothing at the Dragons.

Considering the Dragons couldn't afford to have Best and Blacklock in the same team, I very much doubt that fella.

deluded pom?

Coach
Is there only one joke Aussies can make about Poms ? Possibly two? (How do you know when a planeload of Poms have arrived at Sydney airport etc. etc. etc.) We always hear the same old tired jokes about never bathing ,yawn yawn . Is that why we never hear of a good Aussie comedian ? They just don`t exist . I bet you spend your time watching Pommy and Yank comedy progs on the telly .
Wobegone Wobbygong

Latest posts