What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Combinations Give Dragons the Edge

You need to sit back an perhaps take a hit of the peace pipe might help get rid some of that unnecessary stress you might enjoy watching or team winning as it doesn't last forever an geez after the crap that been dished out by our team the past few year you'd think any real saints supporters would be stoked with our team competing again let alone beating the top teams in the comp ;)

plus ive been following this forum ever since its inception

im miserable cause im stressing over my personal situation and im over critical about everything.

but i remember in 2010 that we had dour defence but everyone was talking about our non existant attack even our fellow forum buddies
well dino i hope you get through what ever it is that's stressing you out ive got a lot on my plate too at the moment but i try to leave it at the door so to speak when i come on the forum,i dont really care about points so much as long as we score at least one more than the opposition, there are point scorers all through the team and if you watch closely guys like peter m and even dylan farrell are starting to click but the overall improvement in the team is what matters,the team and the supporters have had a rough trot over the last three years and everyones enjoying the current form so don't poo on their parade thats all!anyway chin up mate and enjoy the ride everyone else is! GO THE SAINTS