What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come And Wrestle A Cronulla Shark

Vossy

Bench
Come And Wrestle A Cronulla Shark
http://www.sharks.com.au/?s=article-display&id=22245

Come and Wrestle a Shark this Saturday February 6th from 10am to 12pm at TP Gym!

Paul Gallen, Albert Kelly, Josh Cordoba, Matthew Wright, Siosaia Vave and Taulima Tautai will be at the official Grappling headquarters located 4C/3 Captain Cooke drive Caringbah.

The boys will be hanging out to see the fans come and visit one of their training facilities at TP Gym where they will work on skills (both on and off the field), which are an integral part of their game in defence and attack. As well, the boys are doing best to help bring positive awareness to Jiu Jitsu in the Shire.

The aim on the day is to show everyone How Jiu Jitsu can become an integral part to your life. Whether your six or 60, Jiu Jitsu can help you live a positive healthy, and fun life through a non-striking martial art.
There will be 2 Demonstrations on the day (10am and 11am) with each focusing on specific Techniques – these demos will be headed up by two of the best BJJ Instructors in Australia Alex Prates and Bernardo Treko plus special Guests.

There will plenty more to see on the day as well as free prizes for the kids, give away’s, a sausage sizzle and loads of fun.
So don’t miss out on plenty of prizes, give away’s, Sausage sizzle and loads of fun at the TP Gym with the Cronulla Sharks!

Quigs

Immortal
I'm on me way

bulldog2.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Snorkleburger

Juniors
I'm on me way

bulldog2.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
Ah the memories, Brute Bernard , Skull Murphy, Tiger Singh, Killer karl Kox, used to drive the parents mad...........I wonder how Gal would handle the Skullbuster or the Abdominal stretch!!!!

Latest posts