What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come on BUNNIESS!!! HELP OUT THE RAIDERS

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
heheheh:) im sure it wouldn't be a pretty sight lol..

but yeah.. come onnn if you saw Melbourne Destroy the Rabbits... i think its clear what warriors are walking into.

We shall seee.ehh... as long as the Raiders win:)

Jasdragon

Juniors
You will bow out either after next week or the week after with no wins. That effort toady was terrible for a top 8 side. No games in Canberra means no wins.

Well I was right knew it would happen, both our sides are gone well at least we made the finals (we both had a sh*t year the year before) hopefully next year with new coaches our sides will go better. :pray:

Jasdragon

Juniors
THere is ZERO chance of Warriors matching it with the Storm. They are absolutely no hope!!!!!! I couldnt stress this any more ... they are purely making up the numbers to give us our top 8 system. No NRL team could match with storm in Melbourne. I will run down the street naked if Warriors can win that game...

As for the other three games, they are all close games and could all go either way. Just hope Raiders can win and get that home match second week.. WOULD BE HUGEE!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:! Have fun with your run hope you don't scare the neighbors to death!

THere is ZERO chance of Warriors matching it with the Storm. They are absolutely no hope!!!!!! I couldnt stress this any more ... they are purely making up the numbers to give us our top 8 system. No NRL team could match with storm in Melbourne. I will run down the street naked if Warriors can win that game...

sucks to be you right about now doesn't it.

you might want to wait until the next comedy festival starts up before your run... they need a good warm up act to kick off the night.

Timbo

Staff member
Dear God Dazza.

If you ever post another prediction on here again, there will be 500 angry Raiders fans coming for you.

Mick_63

Juniors
yeah its a great effort fronm canberra to make it considering the henry/Carney..Injuries.

some fantastic wins at home did the trick. probably should have had another one if it werent for billy slater.

i love a raiders game. you turn up..theres no anxiety about losing..the team runs on..theme song is played..8 trys scored. easy win. good entertainment/

I'm sure Gavin Miller and the boys share those sentiments.

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
Oh God..... i even put the $76 in my sportsbet account on the storm to make a guaranteed $6..

i may actually do that streak.. 3am.. down my quite neighbourhood road..or get me the details for that comedy show atleast shrinkage wont be a factor... its getting hot here in Sydney.. im still in a bit of shock after that match.. horendous doesnt even do it justice.. nothing ever goes right for the Raiders

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
lol:) nahh i cant.. there are children living on my street... and if i got busteddd...they'll be coming for u jasdragon.. maybe at the raiders next home game hahah:p... ill see if im drunk one night maybe it'll hapen.. ill keep u posted(excuse the pun).. have a good one

Latest posts